Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

in whats app group anyone have, who did successful hearing..... 

My hearing was on 1st nov

Still waiting for decision? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Veshraj said:

My hearing was on 1st nov

Still waiting for decision? 

hi vesh raj i pmd you can you please check your inbox please ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

We have considered the material before us but we are unable to make a favourable
decision on this information alone.

i got invitation for hearing and that letter stated this sentence ...

and the member is t Baxter 

qld 

 

any one have idea what they asking in hearing ??????

Hi dear 

Before hearing,,did they request the documents??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If yes ,,in hearing he will go through all that question' s again and for each questions if he satisfied ,going say Satisfied same time,,,if not satisfied will ask you about that and will give some time to discuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

If yes ,,in hearing he will go through all that question' s again and for each questions if he satisfied ,going say Satisfied same time,,,if not satisfied will ask you about that and will give some time to discuss.

yes organismal chart

bas 

2 year payslips

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

If yes ,,in hearing he will go through all that question' s again and for each questions if he satisfied ,going say Satisfied same time,,,if not satisfied will ask you about that and will give some time to discuss.

hi inder you already complete hearing ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Veshraj said:

My hearing was on 1st nov

Still waiting for decision? 

Could you please share the questions they asked in the hearing? How long was your hearing? Did your employer and you have the hearing at the same time or one after another? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2021 at 11:49, 187visa refusal said:

We have considered the material before us but we are unable to make a favourable
decision on this information alone.

i got invitation for hearing and that letter stated this sentence ...

and the member is t Baxter 

qld 

 

any one have idea what they asking in hearing ??????

T Baxter is a very nice member, very cool guy ,to the point, don’t worry 187 your file is in good hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jai Bhole 77 said:

T Baxter is a very nice member, very cool guy ,to the point, don’t worry 187 your file is in good hands.

Thanks jai bhole 

And do you have any idea what they asking in hearing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 187visa refusal said:

hi inder you already complete hearing ???

Yes ,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DumBo said:

Could you please share the questions they asked in the hearing? How long was your hearing? Did your employer and you have the hearing at the same time or one after another? 

My hearing was almost 1/2 hour. 

She goes question one by one. She did not ask me anything. She asked couple of questions to my boss. Hearing together me and my boss brother. 

Normally she asked about business. How long you been operating/sales/staffs/ income  etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

Yes ,,

How was your hearing bro. 

Did they ask you any more documents? 

My hearing was on November 1st but still waiting for decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hlo 187. The  questions member has asked are is mainly for my boss. 
1: term of employment of visa holder includes profit and loss statement, business balance sheets, net assets , no adverse information about business known to immigration.

2: questions about superannuation, annual salary package, job advertisements for the position in regional and about rcb certificate.

3: tasks of the position in description,for nominee

4: the position and business is located at the same place as location.

5: to proof genuine need to employ the nominee to work and why the position cannot be filled by local residents or Australian citizens.

Thanks hope this will help. My member was t bexter aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jai Bhole 77 said:

Hlo 187. The  questions member has asked are is mainly for my boss. 
1: term of employment of visa holder includes profit and loss statement, business balance sheets, net assets , no adverse information about business known to immigration.

2: questions about superannuation, annual salary package, job advertisements for the position in regional and about rcb certificate.

3: tasks of the position in description,for nominee

4: the position and business is located at the same place as location.

5: to proof genuine need to employ the nominee to work and why the position cannot be filled by local residents or Australian citizens.

Thanks hope this will help. My member was t bexter aswell.

Hi jai bhole 

How long will it take for nomination approval after hearing ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2021 at 09:38, Veshraj said:

Congratulations bro 

My hearing was 1st of November and I am still waiting for decision.

How long they normally take? 

hi was it telephonic or in person hearing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Madhuri said:

hi was it telephonic or in person hearing

23 hours ago, Inder92 said:

Yes ,,

It was video hearing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Veshraj said:

It was video hearing 

 

do we have option to choose the way of hearing like video or telephonic  or is that  AAT deciding it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2021 at 09:46, Veshraj said:

How was your hearing bro. 

Did they ask you any more documents? 

My hearing was on November 1st but still waiting for decision. 

End of hearing ,member ask only 3 documents regarding business and give only 7days ,, 

After sumbit documents, results got within 1week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi inder please can you share your timeline. 

My boss said Member  didn't send any emails for further documents after hearing. But I know  member asked him current financial documents In between hearing. And he alreday send it to AAT emails.

May be member didn't get it.its almost a month after hearing we haven't get any response. 

 

Edited by Veshraj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Veshraj said:

Hi inder please can you share your timeline. 

My boss said Member  didn't send any emails for further documents after hearing. But I know  member asked him current financial documents In between hearing. And he alreday send it to AAT emails.

May be member didn't get it.its almost a month after hearing we haven't get any response. 

 

Nominations and  lodged April 2017

Refused in 2019 reason not genuine 

AAT opened July 2021 request documents 

Hearing  on September 2021

AAT approved October 2021

After two weeks immigration approved Nominations and asked documents form 80, medical , AFP and PCC

All submitted in November so just waiting for PR 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inder92 said:

Nominations and  lodged April 2017

Refused in 2019 reason not genuine 

AAT opened July 2021 request documents 

Hearing  on September 2021

AAT approved October 2021

After two weeks immigration approved Nominations and asked documents form 80, medical , AFP and PCC

All submitted in November so just waiting for PR 

 

 

Where u have done Medical? I can’t get the dates in Victoria? Please advise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×