AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi guys,

I've applied AAT in August  2019 and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I've been working for the same company since 2016

What happens if I leave my job or ask them to be on unpaid leave until I hear from the AAT?  Has anyone been through this before?

Is this an option at all? Or do I have to remain working for them?

Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, gagsouza said:

Hi guys,

I've applied AAT in August  2019 and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I've been working for the same company since 2016

What happens if I leave my job or ask them to be on unpaid leave until I hear from the AAT?  Has anyone been through this before?

Is this an option at all? Or do I have to remain working for them?

Thanks in advance.

First thing AAT member will see wether you working or not

if they found you not working you will loose your case because if your business is still operating without you it means this is not a genuine position 

so i would highly recommend you to keep working 

you should consult with you RMA

Hi guys

It is amazing to read so many have had their files opened and also many had their PR application approved. Congratulations!

🚨 “Required 2 years of post visa approval employment.” 🚨 

Could those who have received their PR please advise whether it came with any work requirements attached, such as you have to remain with your current employer for another year or two?

This refers to those who have already worked for at least 2 years with the same employer when their visa application was assessed (and granted).

Thanks!

On 17/10/2021 at 14:31, MilaMocha said:

Hi guys

It is amazing to read so many have had their files opened and also many had their PR application approved. Congratulations!

Could those who have received their PR please advise whether it came with any work requirements attached, such as you have to remain with your current employer for another year or two?

This refers to those who have already worked for at least 2 years with the same employer when their visa application was assessed (and granted).

Thanks!

3rd year with same employer still waiting for grant though. Have heard that there's nothing as of 2 years post grant period at the moment but as per ur contract with employer u must work for 2 years. So immi doesn't says anything but ur contract n employer says everything.

On 17/10/2021 at 13:31, MilaMocha said:

Hi guys

Thanks!

It depends on the visa subclass, usually with employer sponsor visa 186 or (187 transitional (grant after 457 or 482), doesn't matter much if you leave your employment after the visa grant (though still employer and employee should be under the same page and need valid reason of leaving) and 186 visas never cancelled after grant on the other hand direct entry 187 is a very sensitive visa and can be cancelled after grant if your employer report to the IMMI (regardless of how many years you have worked in the same business and waiting through all the AAT process), though there are some ways through the employee can leave the employment under certain conditions however still needs to stay in the regional area two years post visa grant.

Just now, virajhu said:

With Waheguru blessings, finally, I received my PR approval on Thursday last week 🙏.

Thank you for everyone's support, and wish everyone the best of luck to get your visa sorted asap.

Congratulations mate

i haven’t even received any reply from immi waiting since 20 July 

9 hours ago, virajhu said:

With Waheguru blessings, finally, I received my PR approval on Thursday last week 🙏.

Thank you for everyone's support, and wish everyone the best of luck to get your visa sorted asap.

great news dear ...congrats 

your contributions in this group are  very helpful , please continue here and support those who  are waiting

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Paul0015 said:

Yes i have claimed 50% back and got aat approval letter on 20 july same day

I think CO is not allocated to your case and unfortunately, the MA can not do anything until the CO is not allocated. I know this because I tried to contact to immi but the customer service centre people (call centre) are unable to assist with anything.

Hope you get CO soon to hear the good news, in the mean time i will highly recommend to get your AFP and your home country police clearance done to avoid further delay when your case open.

6 hours ago, virajhu said:

I think CO is not allocated to your case and unfortunately, the MA can not do anything until the CO is not allocated. I know this because I tried to contact to immi but the customer service centre people (call centre) are unable to assist with anything.

Hope you get CO soon to hear the good news, in the mean time i will highly recommend to get your AFP and your home country police clearance done to avoid further delay when your case open.

I have everything handy 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, virajhu said:

Just a question about the police clearance, my country requires the letter from the Australian gov. How could you do that in advance?

On 25/10/2021 at 10:46, virajhu said:

Congratulations 

• Like 1