AAT Won for 187

zijse

2 hours ago, coolmittu said:

Hi All

AAT  opened my file in July21 and asked docs then i submitted docs in july 2021 and then hearing happened on 4 August2021 

After hearing they demand more docs i submitted extra docs on 18 August still waiting for decision

Please advise how long will they take to take decision now

Thanks

The hearing happened so fast after the documents summited 😱

i summited the documents end of July but I am still waiting for the hearing date..

Would you mind sharing your occupation and state? Thanks

On 14/09/2021 at 18:25, 187visa refusal said:

moving business on same post code only for business expand purpose during my AAt does it affect my file ????

no issues if it is with in same post code , my office also changed , there is a form to change business address with AAT , you can ask your agent to do it

On 19/07/2021 at 13:15, pav3 said:

HELLO EVERYONE!
WANT TO SHARE MY TIMELINE WITH YOU GUYS
RESTAURNT MANAGAER W.A

Applied December 2016 

Refused September 2018 
AAT applied sep 2018

file opened Feb 2021

hearing 30 JUNE 2021

got email from AAT on 1 JULY 2021 to set aside the decision and approved the nomination

remit my visa file back to immi.

just wondering how long do you guys think the immigration will take for the next steps?

thanks

Hi EVERYONE I GOT PR YESTERDAY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND ADVICE ON THIS FORUM.

NOMINATION APPROVED BY DHA 10 AUGUST 2021 AND S56 REQUEST NEW MEDICAL

19 AUGUST 2021 - S56 REQUEST NEW AFP AND PCC

23 AUGUST 2021 - AFP & PCC SUBMITTED

20SEP 2021 - VISA GRANT

HOPE IS THE ONE THING THAT CAN HELP US GET THROUGH THE DARKEST OF TIMES.

THANKS

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

20SEP 2021 - VISA GRANT
THANKS

Congratulations

On 22/09/2021 at 00:40, pav3 said:

20SEP 2021 - VISA GRANT

THANKS

congratulations brother

Been a silent follower from a very long time. Hear is my timeline.

-Applied 187 as a Chef W.A (June 2017)

-Application refused (Nov 2018)

-Applied AAT(Nov 2018)

-AAT requested document on FEB 24/ 2021. My employer took extension of further 2 weeks. So documents submitted to AAT in last week of March 2021. 

-Got Hearing date for July 27/2021 but luckily my application was approved even without hearing in 2nd week of June. File remitted back to immi and s56 request for further documents received on 28June. 

-Uploaded AFP, medicals and character assessment form on June 19. Uploaded my PCC ON August 19. 

-Grant notification came through this morning. 23 September 2021. 

I have been working in the business from more than two and half years and hard work finally paid off today. 

Good luck everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

-Applied AAT(Nov 2018)
-AAT requested document on FEB 24/ 2021. My employer took extension of further 2 weeks. So documents submitted to AAT in last week of March 2021. 

-Got Hearing date for July 27/2021 but luckily my application was approved even without hearing in 2nd week of June. File remitted back to immi and s56 request for further documents received on 28June. 

-Uploaded AFP, medicals and character assessment form on June 19. Uploaded my PCC ON August 19. 

I have been working in the business from more than two and half years and hard work finally paid off today. 

Good luck everyone. 

Maan brother.. congratulations from heart.
Wish you lots of success.
Pls pray for us also brother
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Maan said:

-Applied AAT(Nov 2018)

Good luck everyone. 

Thats mint. Congratulations mate

• Thanks 1

On 03/08/2021 at 09:29, virajhu said:

You are right, when I applied the wait time was 444 days, and finally, I received the invitation to supply the docs after 31 months in April and the hearing was completed after 1030 days, which is like 34 months from the date of lodgement.

however, the good thing is if everything is right, we have noticed more positive results from the members than the negative.

Hi

I have got one more issue can u help with advise. My husband is working for this franchise for almost 11 years now and got sponsored by them in 2017 got refused in 2019 and applied for aat in august 19. Now while waiting for the outcome the franchise owner is giving back buisness to the company but my husband will b still employed with no chances of new company giving any documentation on request of AAT but he will be still employed by them on same post and better pay.. what will happen to our case .

Please help

28 minutes ago, Paul0015 said:

Sorry to say but AAT always ask for most recent financial including BAS, tax return etc.

I am aware of that...but this situation is so tricky that he will be still employed but the company is partiality government owned so won't be involved in this stuff

5 hours ago, Vama said:

I am aware of that...but this situation is so tricky that he will be still employed but the company is partiality government owned so won't be involved in this stuff

I think you should consult with an experienced agent for a better option. But in any cases, if you can’t provide any documents, they will rely on the old documents and affirm the decision

On 27/09/2021 at 12:31, Vama said:

Hi

I have got one more issue can u help with advise. My husband is working for this franchise for almost 11 years now and got sponsored by them in 2017 got refused in 2019 and applied for aat in august 19. Now while waiting for the outcome the franchise owner is giving back buisness to the company but my husband will b still employed with no chances of new company giving any documentation on request of AAT but he will be still employed by them on same post and better pay.. what will happen to our case .

Please help

Hi Sorry to hear that, I will recommend consulting some experience MA and preferably a ML.

9 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

How long to get the PR After won the case please?

Hi bro, i think no one will know even migration agent, the only thing you need to do is wait, at least you got past the nomination stage.

What’s your occupation, reason for refusal and timeline? When did you apply for aat and aat asks documents?

Hi everyone 

Here is my timeline

restaurant manager 187

aat applied September 2018

request documents April 2021

hearing July 2021 

approved july 2021

immi request medical, AFP - August 2021

Visa grant - September 2021

state Qld 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2