AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 22/08/2018 at 09:21, mirzaa said:

Hi gys ... one very imp ques ..... I applied aat after ens refusal .. now aat have hearing of nomination and my application. We postponed our hearing but business hearing is on 10 sep ... actually on 11 sep we are going for marriage in india..... now we scared to leave Australia bcz if they refuse nom then will they allow us to come back .......,.,,i have bridging visa b , i also applied for new nom and ens visa again one year ago ..... what to do 

Hi could you plz tell me when did you apply AAT. How long did you wait to get hearing date please if you don't mind.

Hello everyone 

I’ve appealed on my 187rsms nomination refusal on 10th of November 2016, I’ve been working in business as a cafe manager since 2015, but unfortunately the owner decided to sell the business and he sold it on June 2018.

now after almost 22 month I haven’t heard from ATT, also I got married last year. My wife is an Australian citizen and we already lodge a new application but it seems we are not allowed to lodge onshore and it cause us trouble to meet schedule 3 ( which day it should be compelling and compassionate situations to lodge onshore after having a visa rejection)

on the other hand I’m on bridging visa for my appeal but I don’t know till when?

Does anyone know about this outcome of appeal,, and if there is no business anymore do they consider the fact that the case was for 2015 and I worked there 2 years and 7 months!!!

thanks

Hello everyone 
I’ve appealed on my 187rsms nomination refusal on 10th of November 2016, I’ve been working in business as a cafe manager since 2015, but unfortunately the owner decided to sell the business and he sold it on June 2018.
now after almost 22 month I haven’t heard from ATT, also I got married last year. My wife is an Australian citizen and we already lodge a new application but it seems we are not allowed to lodge onshore and it cause us trouble to meet schedule 3 ( which day it should be compelling and compassionate situations to lodge onshore after having a visa rejection)
on the other hand I’m on bridging visa for my appeal but I don’t know till when?
Does anyone know about this outcome of appeal,, and if there is no business anymore do they consider the fact that the case was for 2015 and I worked there 2 years and 7 months!!!
thanks

It seems unfair but I don’t think they care how long you had worked for the business prior your visa application is processed and granted... :-(

Hi friends 

Another 186 nomination  refusal case here. Case officer refuse my nomination because of training benchmark not paid through company account. But it was paid by company account but transaction showing on next month statement.because cheque present to bank following month. So there is nothing wrong with this issue. As I speak to my MA,he said you have good chance to win at AAT.  

I was thinking about my visa file should I put my visa file to AAT or withdrawal?  

The thing I am worrying about is my medicare. When my visa is going to be refused, m I illegible to get medicare facilities. Because my wife is pregnant and private health insurance has 12 month waiting period.

If someone has been gone through this. Pls advice me. Thanks 

Hi friends 
Another 186 nomination  refusal case here. Case officer refuse my nomination because of training benchmark not paid through company account. But it was paid by company account but transaction showing on next month statement.because cheque present to bank following month. So there is nothing wrong with this issue. As I speak to my MA,he said you have good chance to win at AAT.  
I was thinking about my visa file should I put my visa file to AAT or withdrawal?  
The thing I am worrying about is my medicare. When my visa is going to be refused, m I illegible to get medicare facilities. Because my wife is pregnant and private health insurance has 12 month waiting period.

If your visa file not refused yet then wait until they refused. Once they done then go with AAT . Because you can win this and u can still take benefits of Medicare once you apply your AAT application. The only thing u have to wait again 18-24 month more to approve your residency. Is case officer refused straight way or they ask about training how it’s paid etc ??

36 minutes ago, singg said:

If your visa file not refused yet then wait until they refused. Once they done then go with AAT . Because you can win this and u can still take benefits of Medicare once you apply your AAT application. The only thing u have to wait again 18-24 month more to approve your residency. Is case officer refused straight way or they ask about training how it’s paid etc ??

Thx for your advice singg. Case officer did not ask any documents regarding training. He gives decision straight away. I read somewhere once you get visa refused medicare send u a letter about stopping medicare benefits.

1 hour ago, singg said:

Apply AAT for nomination first n your medicare will stay. Thn for your visa u can wait foe it to refuse n thn apply AAT for tht or withdraw it (whatever is best in your circunstances). 

Once u have applied for your AAT you can use medicare till the decision 

Retaurant manager 187 Direct Entry onshore

Rcb Approved

Nomination applied:march 2017

Visa applied april 2017

Nomination Refused :31august 2018

After 18 months of working in samr position and waiting ...my nomination got refused.Can anyone please advise can I re-apply nomination with immigration and tribunal both together.

I dont know the reason as they should have emailed my agent but I have checked nomination refusal on immi account.Agent will open on monday

Retaurant manager 187 Direct Entry onshore
Rcb Approved
Nomination applied:march 2017
Visa applied april 2017
Nomination Refused :31august 2018
After 18 months of working in samr position and waiting ...my nomination got refused.Can anyone please advise can I re-apply nomination with immigration and tribunal both together.
I dont know the reason as they should have emailed my agent but I have checked nomination refusal on immi account.Agent will open on monday
Sorry to hear [emoji22][emoji22]this . I think u see first why they refused. What are the reasons?

45 minutes ago, FIZA said:

Apply AAT for nomination first n your medicare will stay. Thn for your visa u can wait foe it to refuse n thn apply AAT for tht or withdraw it (whatever is best in your circunstances). 

Once u have applied for your AAT you can use medicare till the decision 

Thx fiza. If I apply aat for visa application as well then how it works at aat. Do I need to attend two hearing one for my nomination and one for my visa?  

Hi friends 

Can u please let me know what was your occupation ? And when did u applied? I am on same boat waiting for my ens from 14 month but no response yet . Occupation restaurant manager. My agent only provide to immigration training receipts and training invoices. I don’t know that’s enough training documents [emoji22]. Bit worried as well . Thx

1 hour ago, singg said:

Can u please let me know what was your occupation ? And when did u applied? I am on same boat waiting for my ens from 14 month but no response yet . Occupation restaurant manager. My agent only provide to immigration training receipts and training invoices. I don’t know that’s enough training documents emoji22.png. Bit worried as well . Thx

Occupation horticulturist

Applied 14 march 2017

File open 21 august 2018 refuse straight away. 

4 hours ago, PB24 said:

Thx fiza. If I apply aat for visa application as well then how it works at aat. Do I need to attend two hearing one for my nomination and one for my visa?  

It’s depends on ur situation .....normally employers and employees have different hearings.....as I requested to extend the date of my hearing, but d co told my agent that no need of combined hearings so she delayed mine but nom hearing for my employer is on same date

19 hours ago, PB24 said:

Hi friends 

According  to me according to my knowledge ......when. U will be on aat for both nom Nd appl ... u can have Medicare ......so no need to withdraw application Bca when they cancel application then apply aat .....just give aat document to Medicare office......it can show on ur file that ur application cancelled one ever   So u can ask ma .....but if rules change then it’s possible that u can’t put d file again.......

On 30/08/2018 at 16:50, Masha said:

Mirzaa , bro could you please let me know after,   how long did department take to refuse your ens nomination after the visit to your workplace in 2016. 

I am in similar situation as well. 

First they ask for different questions related to visit Nd then I submitted my documents Nd after submission they refused in approx 10 days ......pls request for foi from Immi ..... u will get the information what was provided to ur co by the guy who visited 

15 hours ago, mirzaa said:

First they ask for different questions related to visit Nd then I submitted my documents Nd after submission they refused in approx 10 days ......pls request for foi from Immi ..... u will get the information what was provided to ur co by the guy who visited 

Roughly, how long did it take them to request your explanation after the visit ? What sort of documents did they request ? If you don't mind telling Bro, every little bit helps

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2018 at 09:39, Ps1969 said:

My Ma confirmed that AAT will accept my appeal .... But I am not very convinced about this current situation ...it is not so easy to leave the country within 28 day ..when I have been living here for 8 years with my family...it is very hard..so please let me know your opinion...I will have to act accordingly

I might on the same boat as you. Did you finalised your AAT appeal yet? Could you please let me know how long have you wait for a decision from AAT? Cause i need to buy some more time as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/02/2018 at 16:01, Jaiden said:

Thanks barker I am still working with the same employer which I started since 2013 June so in June 2018 my experience will be 5 years but is this really strange that they approved nomination but refuse visa 

Hi Jaden, how did you know they approved your application? And are you now applied for the AAT? Do you have the bridging visa?