AAT Won for 187

zijse

I got letter from Medicare saying that i am not eligible for Medicare facilities anymore as they got adviced from IMMI. Since i applied for appeal to AAT and still I have bridging visa in effect so I should still get Medicare facilities. Any one has same situation please advice. 

I have also applied Aat but I have not received any letter from Medicare it’s almost 16 mnth

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I am recently won AAT cases, set aside decision by member.

My visa application was withdraw after my nomination got refusal, my MA said this is a better way to prevent visa refusal history.

So my AAT case is 

Nomination Only

Nov 2016 AAT Started

My MA suggested me to placed a new RSMS application (nomination and visa, same company) in March 2017

Now the AAT case is set aside, the nomination have been approved. I am wondering what should i do next? or What will happened next! What about the my Visa?

I would like to hear more suggestions from professional MA, please, thank you so much!

Regards

XXX

Hi everyone
I am recently won AAT cases, set aside decision by member.
My visa application was withdraw after my nomination got refusal, my MA said this is a better way to prevent visa refusal history.
So my AAT case is 
Nomination Only
Nov 2016 AAT Started
My MA suggested me to placed a new RSMS application (nomination and visa, same company) in March 2017
Now the AAT case is set aside, the nomination have been approved. I am wondering what should i do next? or What will happened next! What about the my Visa?
I would like to hear more suggestions from professional MA, please, thank you so much!
Regards
XXX
Hey mate its a great news that u got the nomination approved.

Just curious why immi refused ur nomination? And how did u prove that immi was wrong?
I got my nomination refused too. Im so worried.

On 18/05/2018 at 08:08, aussiepr_again said:

Hey mate its a great news that u got the nomination approved.

Just curious why immi refused ur nomination? And how did u prove that immi was wrong?
I got my nomination refused too. Im so worried.

hi there

can you please let me know why it refused

mine refused as well

Hi everyone

My nomination has been refused. No wonder i m here. So i am going to appeal it on this Tuesday.  I d like to ask you, do you know if thats any possible to speed up the process? I have a child from an Australian citizen and she wont let me see my child. I will go to court but without proving that i ll be permanently living in Australia, i wont br able to get custody. 

I want to speed up the process at whatrver the cost. I dont think i can wait another 14 months after 20 months of waiting to see my child.

Any help or advice will be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys .
What is the best option fot AAT appeal MA or immigration lawyer please advice me i need to do AAT appeal for my nomination and visa I’m confuse who should i chose for positive outcome please help me

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, FIZA said:

has anyone tried asking for priority processing? Does that make any difference in the timeline?

and what if u go without hearing so will that speed up the process in any way?

Its an appeal. Be grateful that you are allowed one, and wait your turn. you can't get priority processing on it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone received any news about their aat appeal regarding a timeframe from their lawyer/agent.
I am so tired of waiting again...
I have been working for my employer since January 2016 and I am stuck. Can’t move forward with my life, can’t even plan to start a family until I am a resident as I am the main 187DE applicant and can’t risk to get pregnant... I am 36 and I feel like I am wasting my time. Even my partner is ready to give up and move back to Europe...

• Like 1

Has anyone received any news about their aat appeal regarding a timeframe from their lawyer/agent.
I am so tired of waiting again...
I have been working for my employer since January 2016 and I am stuck. Can’t move forward with my life, can’t even plan to start a family until I am a resident as I am the main 187DE applicant and can’t risk to get pregnant... I am 36 and I feel like I am wasting my time. Even my partner is ready to give up and move back to Europe...

We all are wasting our time.. we have given so much to the country. And we yet to get anything back. End of the day we all will get frustrated we will give up.. some of us will leave australia.. and thats their game. They want us to spend money here then force us to leave.

One of my friend told me his AAT application was allocated to a member after 18 months. Some lawyers saying it might take 24 months.

If u go to the AAT publications and read cases u will have some idea what types of applications getting approved and what rejected and the timeframe as well. Hope that helps
  • Like 1

Hi gys ... one very imp ques ..... I applied aat after ens refusal .. now aat have hearing of nomination and my application. We postponed our hearing but business hearing is on 10 sep ... actually on 11 sep we are going for marriage in india..... now we scared to leave Australia bcz if they refuse nom then will they allow us to come back .......,.,,i have bridging visa b , i also applied for new nom and ens visa again one year ago ..... what to do 

14 hours ago, mirzaa said:

Hi gys ... one very imp ques ..... I applied aat after ens refusal .. now aat have hearing of nomination and my application. We postponed our hearing but business hearing is on 10 sep ... actually on 11 sep we are going for marriage in india..... now we scared to leave Australia bcz if they refuse nom then will they allow us to come back .......,.,,i have bridging visa b , i also applied for new nom and ens visa again one year ago ..... what to do 

Hey, when you applied for AAT, and refusal reason please.I will say to take professional advise because it’s complicated case

How long you were waiting for AAT. Can we apply nominations and visa again with same employer. If they refused before . I’m in the same boat bro. They refused my1 in April . I applied AAT. My ma told me apply visa again because new rules . We don’t need training benchmark . They refused my1 for training. And approved my friend and 1 other guy. Thanks