AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 10/05/2023 at 13:34, Kevin23 said:

Hey mate 

did they ask you for more documents after first hearing 

I had my first and they asked for a few more documents 

thabks in advance 

they didn't send email fr docs but lawyer waiting from them first hearing recording and prepare according to that. my case different my member not happy with  lawyer documentation. that's why she give again hearing invitation to prepare docs according to aat guidelines.

AAT requested documents in August 2022 as well. We submitted them in August and then they contacted us in November 2022 and requested a hearing and some additional evidence. I sent additional evidence in (two lovely people from this group recommended doing so) and they cancelled my hearing 🥹 and approved the nomination this week. 
You should hear back any day now! 
@Charlie6002 can you please tell me one thing.
That depositing extra papers before hearing date is a good thing. As my hearing date is appoaching so kindly guide me.

10 hours ago, Rajat1111 said:

@Charlie6002 can you please tell me one thing.
That depositing extra papers before hearing date is a good thing. As my hearing date is appoaching so kindly guide me.

That was the case for me. I submitted additional documentation (everything I could think of to support my case) and the case officer called the day before my hearing and said they had enough evidence and the hearing was cancelled. My nomination was approved. 

best of luck. 

• Like 1

That was the case for me. I submitted additional documentation (everything I could think of to support my case) and the case officer called the day before my hearing and said they had enough evidence and the hearing was cancelled. My nomination was approved. 

best of luck. 
Charlie thats soo lucky of you.
But still you mind telling us like what all kind of documents is submitted so that it can be help for lot of people who are in this group.
Also have you got your PR yet or not ?

3 hours ago, Kevin23 said:

Hi

any help would be great 

I have had 2 drink and drive incidents 4 years apart and do you think it will affect my visa application . Would be a great help if I anyone had similar issues 

I had my license suspended both times 

If your AFP status is clear , there shouldn't need to worry . 

What about your aat hearing , was it in your favour ? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just need to ask how much time does it take after submitting documents.. file opened July documents submitted in august … 

what are the possibilities of hearing is it every case has to go through this hearing process?? Any one went all the way without hearing? 
how long is the process from here till THE END

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Samuel0035 said:

Like what .. my Agent tried out best to give evidence to get approval without hearing submitted all the documents 

Yeah when AAT first opened our case they requested documents and then came back to us with a hearing date. So I went back with extra documentation and they called and cancelled the hearing the day before and said they have enough evidence to make a decision.

I don’t know why your application was rejected in the first place but for me they said the position wasn’t genuine and it wasn’t needed. I submitted everything I could think of. Supporting Letters from the company/employees/proof salary payments and superannuation/supporting letter / stat decs from company accountant and payroll / I wrote a 4 page letter breaking down my role, my involvement with the running of the business/interactions with other staff memebers and how it was vital to the company and having to leave would have a detrimental effect on the business runnings and operations. I attached extra evidence of my work (emails/signed documents/agreements/contracts etc). I sent photos of work parties/work meetings/Christmas parties etc. 

Some of it was double up but I sent it anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have got hearing guys Tuesday. Please help me with what all member can ask !! Any idea will be helpful to prepare for ..

187 rsms nsw regional 
Cook
Working in restaurant since 2019 
Aat in 2020
File opened documents requesting Aug 2023 
Hearing 17 oct
Member kelly from Qld

• 2 weeks later...

I just have question,  my file remitted to immigration and immigration send me email to submit additional documents,  but my immi account reach its  lilimits,  so I m unable to upload few documents,  is that right I can send them email with attached  remaining documents? It's been around 40 days since they send me the requested for documents.  They gave me 28 days to submit .