AAT Won for 187

zijse

Hi everyone

Can anyone reply me asap

After long wait ( applied July 2019, Qld ) aat opened my appeal today, asked to submit documents in 2 weeks and hearing is scheduled on February 20.

This invitation for hearing  for Nomination only and employer has to attend,  there is no mention about the visa . Is it normal ? 

Are they going to invite for hearing for  visa separately?

Anyone had similar experience? 

4 hours ago, Madhuri said:

Hi everyone

Can anyone reply me asap

After long wait ( applied July 2019, Qld ) aat opened my appeal today, asked to submit documents in 2 weeks and hearing is scheduled on February 20.

This invitation for hearing  for Nomination only and employer has to attend,  there is no mention about the visa . Is it normal ? 

Are they going to invite for hearing for  visa separately?

Anyone had similar experience? 

It’s depend upon case officer.He may not take your hearing.but you will be fine, don’t worry.

just want to confirm did u email on their email address to open your file? Or u simply went to their website and select general enquiry or complaint?

i sent an email to AAt in October and they reply to my agent.my agent said don’t email them just wait.yesterday i called them.and he said you will hear back from us soon.

13 minutes ago, Sammmmmm said:

It’s depend upon case officer.He may not take your hearing.but you will be fine, don’t worry.

just want to confirm did u email on their email address to open your file? Or u simply went to their website and select general enquiry or complaint?

i sent an email to AAt in October and they reply to my agent.my agent said don’t email them just wait.yesterday i called them.and he said you will hear back from us soon.

hi 

email sent to this id mrdivision@aat.gov.au on January 2nd 2023

got reply from aat from different  id (National Registry Mailbox<MRDivision.Mailbox@aat.gov.au>) on 13 january 2023

aat contacted agent 02 february 2023 and invited employer for hearing  for nomination refusal on 20th February  ( video)

aat given 2 weeks time to submit all documents

i read some where current processing time for AAT for 187 is  3years 8 months ( for finalising)

i applied on 2nd july 2019 , today 3 years 7 months  , so they acted quickly, now hearing scheduled straightaway .

my email was just a reminder  for them (in email i explained my struggles and my need to travel overseas to meet my sick dad)

hope others with similar  timeline will hear from AAT soon, i suggest try to sent an email, it wont do any harm.. just request update

my agent always asked me to wait , and got surprised when i got reply from AAT that my case is allotted to the tribunal member.. 

15 hours ago, Gurpal singh said:

Hi, my NSW AAT  187 nomination file opened on 20 sep 2022, documents submitted on 1 oct 2022, no update yet, what you think how long it will take for  my hearing date 

My friend has same situation.i would suggest you to call AAT.

I have been waiting from last 38 months AAT hasn’t open my file yet.

Hi, I am also waiting , documents submitted end of September. A cook in WA. No reply yet. Also, send an email 10 days ago. Saying just wait.  Very lazy and slow department and their process. No  deadlines,  no system. They are strict in time of submission but they don't respect others valuable time. Very frustrating.  

28 minutes ago, Kabi said:

Hi, I am also waiting , documents submitted end of September. A cook in WA. No reply yet. Also, send an email 10 days ago. Saying just wait.  Very lazy and slow department and their process. No  deadlines,  no system. They are strict in time of submission but they don't respect others valuable time. Very frustrating.  

U r right bro, AAT sucks

i am going to wait till March, after that i am going to continue my 491 visa.

1 minute ago, Kabi said:

Hi guys, do u think that they might ask english score again if everything go positive...

Sometimes department can ask you to validate the score as they can see the score but can’t verify

so in this case you just need to clarify department that score only exists for 2 years

CO will understand your situation.

hope this helps

8 minutes ago, Kabi said:

I gave exam in 2017 . Already expired long time ago. Let's see. .And the place where I live thousands km away from main city. 

IELTS needs to be valid at time of application. Visa processing times and delays caused by AAT does not affect this.

Your agents should know this.

On 08/02/2023 at 08:30, Raul Senise said:

Be mindful that the new Government has announced that it is abolishing the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and replacing it with a new federal administrative review body. The establishment and transition to the new system may slow processing further.

I am been waiting from last 3 years and 2 months.do u think it may take upto 4 years?

According to me, we all have to wait 3 years and 6 to 8 months as I can see aat staff just looking another department where they can do jobs  and may be trying to find another excuse whom they can blame for delay , I don’t think so they are anymore interested to do this job anymore. I am totally broken and hopeless 😔 

• Sad 1

Same here bro , almost 6 years with same employer, and 3 years 5 months for aat , if we can wait 6 years and i think we should wait more otherwise we will be regret in that we were so close and quit, 

I have one question, can i apply for 491 visa just for backup, is there any negative impact on my 187 nomination, 

i have consult with my agent they said its seperate file, no impact 

1 hour ago, Gurpal singh said:

Same here bro , almost 6 years with same employer, and 3 years 5 months for aat , if we can wait 6 years and i think we should wait more otherwise we will be regret in that we were so close and quit, 

I have one question, can i apply for 491 visa just for backup, is there any negative impact on my 187 nomination, 

i have consult with my agent they said its seperate file, no impact 

Yes bro i already apply 491 visa a month ago, it will no effect our AAT.

when did u apply for AAt?

Nsw applied AAT August 2019 restaurant manager

Aat requested documents 20 sep 2022

documents submitted 1 oct 2022

no hearing scheduled till now, 

my friend, scenario 

nsw , retail manager 

AAT requested documents August 2022

after submitting documents, 5 months wait for schedule hearing, so now he got hearing date on 7 march 2023

As per  my understanding, who submitted documents, should not too long for hearing date if   Its about to 5 months, 

Aat taking 6 to 7 months for finalise the case 

All the best 

38 minutes ago, Gurpal singh said:

Nsw applied AAT August 2019 restaurant manager

Aat requested documents 20 sep 2022

documents submitted 1 oct 2022

no hearing scheduled till now, 

my friend, scenario 

nsw , retail manager 

AAT requested documents August 2022

after submitting documents, 5 months wait for schedule hearing, so now he got hearing date on 7 march 2023

As per  my understanding, who submitted documents, should not too long for hearing date if   Its about to 5 months, 

Aat taking 6 to 7 months for finalise the case 

All the best 

My friend applied AAt in oct 2019,

Aat open file in October 2022, documents submit November.

P.R grant 22 december.