AAT Won for 187

zijse

Just wondering , which month of files aat is processing atm , and how I can know about estimate of processing time . As I am waiting for aat outcome from almost 3 years , I logged my file to aat January 2020. And I haven’t heard back anything yet , and one have similar time line , it’s very frustrating. I heard that aat is going to abolish by the early next year because of old government appointed members  without merit  selection . What’s gonna happen. Another nightmare…

2 hours ago, Jot4321 said:

Just wondering , which month of files aat is processing atm , and how I can know about estimate of processing time . As I am waiting for aat outcome from almost 3 years , I logged my file to aat January 2020. And I haven’t heard back anything yet , and one have similar time line , it’s very frustrating. I heard that aat is going to abolish by the early next year because of old government appointed members  without merit  selection . What’s gonna happen. Another nightmare…

AAT applied 4 december, still waiting

Hello Everyone,

need suggestion if anyone can give any information for below case

i applied 187 2019 nov

nomination approved 2021 sep

july 2022 asked for medical pcc and position availability 

but unfortunately business has closed down and they refused my visa application

In between that i sent them new employer documents and everything that they are happy to nominate me but as we know all new application for bisa 187 de has been discontinued.

any chance if i will go for AAT to argue as it was not my fault as due to covid owner passedaway and business had a bad time to keep its operation.

Does AAT members have a power to overturn the decision.

they put clause 187.233(5)

any had same issue?

any information and suggestions would be appreciated 

thanks

On 29/12/2017 at 11:40, Cippalippa said:

Hey Dalla, I don’t about you but I am so stressed in these days. I asked my employers to pay the nomination part of the appeal and, although they were not happy about it especially after I basically told them they owe me so, they have agreed to do so.
How about you? Are you paying for it?
Also I have been reasearching and reading a lot in these past days and it seems that, if the matter is not resolved with the first conference (6/10 weeks), the hearing will probably be in 12/18 months maybe more considering the amount of applications they have been receiving.
I know a person that he applied for the appeal last october so I will keep updated on what the process.

Edited by Sartaj Singh Khurana
Not appropriate

Just now, Sartaj Singh Khurana said:

Hi guys,

I hope you guys are doing great.I just wanted to collect the right information about RSMS 187 visa.  The thing is I applied the RSMS(direct stream entry)in 2018 as a Cook but unfortunately the application was refused by the Immigration in may 2019 and after that I applied for AAT in the same month of 2019.It took 3 years for an AAT to open my case and they requested for  further documentaion in the month of july 2022 and after providing all the requested documentation they remitted my file back to Immigration and they requested for further documentation like PCC from overseas, AFP, form 80, medical health examination which I all provided it to them and soon after I got my Permanent Residency on Oct 2022
Now, the thing when I checked my status of the visa grant notification it does not states anywhere that I have to work for another 2 years under the same employer as I have already given my 5 years of blood,sweat and soul to him and I am missing a lot of new job opportunities with better pay and growth under my nose so what could I do. Please help me with a wise and right advice.Thank you

Kind regards

Sartaj Singh Khurana

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I hope you guys are doing great.I just wanted to collect the right information about RSMS 187 visa.  The thing is I applied the RSMS(direct stream entry)in 2018 as a Cook but unfortunately the application was refused by the Immigration in may 2019 and after that I applied for AAT in the same month of 2019.It took 3 years for an AAT to open my case and they requested for  further documentaion in the month of july 2022 and after providing all the requested documentation they remitted my file back to Immigration and they requested for further documentation like PCC from overseas, AFP, form 80, medical health examination which I all provided it to them and soon after I got my Permanent Residency on Oct 2022
Now, the thing when I checked my status of the visa grant notification it does not states anywhere that I have to work for another 2 years under the same employer as I have already given my 5 years of blood,sweat and soul to him and I am missing a lot of new job opportunities with better pay and growth under my nose so what could I do. Please help me with a wise and right advice.Thank you

Kind regards

Sartaj Singh Khurana

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Sammmmmm said:

My 187 visa was refused in October 2019, I applied to the AAT in December 2019. It has been 37 months.Planning to apply 491.Can’t work there anymore.

Anyone else in same situation??

There’s a very good chance that they open your case before end of February…

1 hour ago, Sammmmmm said:

My 187 visa was refused in October 2019, I applied to the AAT in December 2019. It has been 37 months.Planning to apply 491.Can’t work there anymore.

Don’t loose hope mate

you nearly there 

just keep and calm and have your residency 

god bless you mate

5 hours ago, Sammmmmm said:

July 2019  QLD ,still waiting to open my case .. don't worry 

applied for AAT August 2019 

AAT requested documents August 2022 which were submitted in September 2022, haven’t heard anything since. 

how long was the wait for a hearing date? has anyone received a hearing date recently?

thanks 

21 minutes ago, Pub said:

AAT requested documents August 2022 which were submitted in September 2022, haven’t heard anything since. 

how long was the wait for a hearing date? has anyone received a hearing date recently?

thanks 

AAT requested documents in August 2022 as well. We submitted them in August and then they contacted us in November 2022 and requested a hearing and some additional evidence. I sent additional evidence in (two lovely people from this group recommended doing so) and they cancelled my hearing 🥹 and approved the nomination this week. 

You should hear back any day now! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pub said:

thanks 

Ours took 5 months and then a month from health and police check submission to PR grant.

Considering the holiday closures you should be hear back no later than March.

33 minutes ago, Sammmmmm said:

Really?

This is unbelievable.best of luck

Hi it's true , applied on 2nd July 2019

I was checking with my agent off and on , they asked me to wait , on Jan 2 Nd I myself sent and email to AAT ,and just now aat replied that my case is given to tribunal member , they will be soon communicate with my agent..

If you're still waiting, send an email, with your application reference number, you will get update.

21 hours ago, Madhuri said:

Hi it's true , applied on 2nd July 2019

I was checking with my agent off and on , they asked me to wait , on Jan 2 Nd I myself sent and email to AAT ,and just now aat replied that my case is given to tribunal member , they will be soon communicate with my agent..

If you're still waiting, send an email, with your application reference number, you will get update.

That’s good, i already sent them an email in October.they just said me to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kabi said:

Hi guys, Any updates from AAT?? Submitted documents in sep, been 4 months no reply yet. Getting so frustrating and tired. Is anyone got any updates regarding their case. Pls share.

Aat hasn’t open my file Waiting from last 38 months.☺️

Hi Guys,

I have got a quick question to ask, I am waiting for decision from AAT since 3 years now and I  have received an invittaion to apply for another visa. While i  am filling the form, there is a question saying have I  ever over stayed in australia. The answer should be no isnt it as Ii still have valid bridging visa A.

If anyone can get back to me on that that would so much helpful.

On 29/01/2023 at 12:41, S2020 said:

Hi Guys,

I have got a quick question to ask, I am waiting for decision from AAT since 3 years now and I  have received an invittaion to apply for another visa. While i  am filling the form, there is a question saying have I  ever over stayed in australia. The answer should be no isnt it as Ii still have valid bridging visa A.

If anyone can get back to me on that that would so much helpful.

I did apply for 491 visa, The answer should be no.