AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, Madhuri said:

Current estimate processing time shows in aat website is 3 years 6 months 😭

The June and July batch in NSW almost got P.R. I know around 4 ppl who applied in June they got visa now.Your file should be open by now.

Edited by Sammmmmm
  • Like 1

On 17/11/2022 at 15:49, Sammmmmm said:

AAT Question! 

My 187 visa was refused in October 2019, I applied to the AAT in November 2019. It has been 36 months. 

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar time line and have heard anything about their appeals?

Same time line but no news yet

On 17/11/2022 at 18:27, MilaMocha said:

Question to members with recent PR grants:

How long after your Immi status changed to Further assessment (after health check was finalised) did you get the visa?

Next to the name it also says finalised.

Snap attached.

Thanks!

B8BAB43F-83DC-4005-BA84-7AFCA438DBCE.jpeg

I've seen some people saying at least 1 month after CO requested for further documents. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

Just now, fabian said:

I've seen some people saying at least 1 month after CO requested for further documents. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

There’s nothing further to request. Police check and medical check were provided and marked as received/no further action required.

8 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

There’s nothing further to request. Police check and medical check were provided and marked as received/no further action required.

Your name is finalized because your health check is done. Now you just need to wait, give them a call won't make it faster because I did the same. But mine is exactly 28 days after my document was requested.

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone can offer me some advice. My nomination was rejected in July 2019 followed by my visa in September 2019. Both parts appealed to AAT. I have remained on a bridging visa for the last three years. 

AAT finally opened my case and requested further information - submitted in august 2022. I’ve just received a notification that they have requested a hearing 22nd December (nice little Christmas present).

now my question is - should they refuse the nomination/visa, or states online I would have 35 days to leave the country. Can this be extended? Would I be able to apply for another bridging visa to give me more time to leave? 

I’ve been in Australia for 10 years, like I don’t think I could pack my life up in 35 days especially with a 6 month old baby in tow. They say to be prepared to leave but I don’t think that’s possible. I have a life here, work, lease, belongings. 

Im not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic and make sure I know all my options. I’m sick of fighting so should the AAT agree with the refusal. I’m not going to fight it anymore. I just can’t believe they only give you 35 days so I’m hoping this can be extended. 

Thanks so much in advance. 

Charlie 

On 19/11/2022 at 19:17, ring3018 said:

Your name is finalized because your health check is done. Now you just need to wait, give them a call won't make it faster because I did the same. But mine is exactly 28 days after my document was requested.

The finalised doesn’t refer to the health checks but to the application itself. I am not looking under health assessment but under application home.

I know it’s not about the health check because I have another application in ImmiAccount which was withdrawn and the status to the name says withdrawn. This one now shows finalised.

There shouldn’t be any wait at this stage.

6 hours ago, Charlie6002 said:

Hi guys,

just wondering if someone can offer me some advice. My nomination was rejected in July 2019 followed by my visa in September 2019. Both parts appealed to AAT. I have remained on a bridging visa for the last three years. 

AAT finally opened my case and requested further information - submitted in august 2022. I’ve just received a notification that they have requested a hearing 22nd December (nice little Christmas present).

now my question is - should they refuse the nomination/visa, or states online I would have 35 days to leave the country. Can this be extended? Would I be able to apply for another bridging visa to give me more time to leave? 

I’ve been in Australia for 10 years, like I don’t think I could pack my life up in 35 days especially with a 6 month old baby in tow. They say to be prepared to leave but I don’t think that’s possible. I have a life here, work, lease, belongings. 

Im not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic and make sure I know all my options. I’m sick of fighting so should the AAT agree with the refusal. I’m not going to fight it anymore. I just can’t believe they only give you 35 days so I’m hoping this can be extended. 

Charlie 

Which date u applied for AAT?

On 22/11/2022 at 09:24, MilaMocha said:

The finalised doesn’t refer to the health checks but to the application itself. I am not looking under health assessment but under application home.

I know it’s not about the health check because I have another application in ImmiAccount which was withdrawn and the status to the name says withdrawn. This one now shows finalised.

There shouldn’t be any wait at this stage.

Yours’s probably different than mine then. My partner health check’s done, then his name is from in process to finalized. While my medical’s not progress yet (doing a week later due to some health complications) - then after my medical was approved then mine changed from in progress to finalize 

however doesn’t matter, what you do is wait 

On 22/11/2022 at 09:04, Charlie6002 said:

Hi guys,

Charlie 

If your employer supports you, you should be fine really. If it is not, you can try to go for skill assessment to apply 491,190,494 as it is not subject to s48.

You can extend the visa by applying on federal after AAT, which may extend for another year or two while you’re thinking of other ways

21 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

If your employer supports you, you should be fine really. If it is not, you can try to go for skill assessment to apply 491,190,494 as it is not subject to s48.

You can extend the visa by applying on federal after AAT, which may extend for another year or two while you’re thinking of other ways

Thanks however I’m in sydney and so is my employer al I don’t believe I can apply to any of the above visas 🥲

I’m trying to remand positive however I like to know all my options just in case. 

I just can’t believe they only give you 35 days to leave. After 10 years I don’t think I could even pack up my life up in 35 days. 

thanks again 

1 hour ago, Charlie6002 said:

Thanks however I’m in sydney and so is my employer al I don’t believe I can apply to any of the above visas 🥲

I’m trying to remand positive however I like to know all my options just in case. 

I just can’t believe they only give you 35 days to leave. After 10 years I don’t think I could even pack up my life up in 35 days. 

thanks again 

They can, and do, give 35 days to leave.

If you don't already have a registered agent advising you now is the time to get one.  

4 hours ago, Samuel0035 said:

May i know which month/year  file was picked by aat member this week . Or anyone with same timeline. 
Rsms 187 cook applied 2019 nov 

nomination not approved march 2020

Mrt application april 2020. 

and waiting 

Aat Applied November 2019 

187 resturant manager,

still waiting☺️☺️☺️☺️

On 17/11/2022 at 18:27, MilaMocha said:

Question to members with recent PR grants:

How long after your Immi status changed to Further assessment (after health check was finalised) did you get the visa?

Next to the name it also says finalised.

Snap attached.

Thanks!

B8BAB43F-83DC-4005-BA84-7AFCA438DBCE.jpeg

Any Update MilaMocha? 

I have been in the same boat since they last asked me to provide Police Clearances on 21st October.

Status is Further Assesment , with Finalised next to my Name

1 hour ago, Dev Sharma said:

Any Update MilaMocha? 

I have been in the same boat since they last asked me to provide Police Clearances on 21st October.

Status is Further Assesment , with Finalised next to my Name

That is a very long wait 🙁

No update yet, tomorrow marks 3 full weeks since the last update in the ImmiAccount (police and health checks registered).

Was your nomination decision remitted or substituted?

70A3DC09-E7AA-404A-B010-F30B7B640FCB.jpeg

1 hour ago, MilaMocha said:

That is a very long wait 🙁

No update yet, tomorrow marks 3 full weeks since the last update in the ImmiAccount (police and health checks registered).

Was your nomination decision remitted or substituted?

70A3DC09-E7AA-404A-B010-F30B7B640FCB.jpeg

Yeah, Its really frustrating , in my case they didnt even updated when i submitted my police checks, 21st october is the date of s56 request.

My nomination decision was substituted by AAT.

Screenshot_20221206_202025_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dev Sharma said:

Yeah, Its really frustrating , in my case they didnt even updated when i submitted my police checks, 21st october is the date of s56 request.

My nomination decision was substituted by AAT.

Screenshot_20221206_202025_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s a bit odd. 

Our s56 Request was received Nov 14. The ‘last updated’ in the Immi account is Nov 17.

When did you submit the police and health checks?

20 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

That’s a bit odd. 

Our s56 Request was received Nov 14. The ‘last updated’ in the Immi account is Nov 17.

When did you submit the police and health checks?

So i had 2 requests seperately.

Got first one only for Health Check on 17th October

I have Done my Health check on 20th October. It was Updated Next day then i got s56 request for AFP, My own Country PCC and Form 80 on 21st October and was given usual 28 days to submit them.

Submitted my AFP on 28th October, Form 80 on 15th November, Asked for extension on the same day as my PCC didnt arrived yet.

Submitted my PCC on 27th November.

17 hours ago, Dev Sharma said:

So i had 2 requests seperately.

Got first one only for Health Check on 17th October

I have Done my Health check on 20th October. It was Updated Next day then i got s56 request for AFP, My own Country PCC and Form 80 on 21st October and was given usual 28 days to submit them.

Submitted my AFP on 28th October, Form 80 on 15th November, Asked for extension on the same day as my PCC didnt arrived yet.

Submitted my PCC on 27th November.

So they haven’t touched it since 🙁

What is your agent saying? Have you tried calling or email the department?