AAT Won for 187

zijse

4 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

I just checked, different requirements for 187 before and after July 2018. I do remember my friends all applied on March 2018, which they need only certificate III + IV + Diploma for chef and that’s it. The guy above applied his visa at 2017, he should not need any skill assessment, assuming he has the right qualification. So the case officer who asks for his skill assessment, is wrong.

As of the 1st July 2018 the following requirements will apply to Direct Entry Subclass 187 visas as per the Department of Home Affairs website:

With regard to the skills requirement for this visa subclass, at the time of lodgement the applicant MUST have:

At least 3 years of relevant working experience; and A positive, valid skills assessment in the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authority.

These requirements will not apply to the Temporary Resident Transitional stream at this stage.

Edited by ring3018

When I login to my Immi account it says Status- Received,  but right below that All applicants name are mentioned and it reads finalised at the end of each name. Is this how its supposed to be?

P.S - My Nomination was approved after it was set aside by AAT but yet waiting on visa .

9 hours ago, Masha said:

When I login to my Immi account it says Status- Received,  but right below that All applicants name are mentioned and it reads finalised at the end of each name. Is this how its supposed to be?

P.S - My Nomination was approved after it was set aside by AAT but yet waiting on visa .

Same here,, but still waiting for 2nd vac fees invoice to pay immi (partner ilets fees ) it's has been 7months after medical ,,so depressed 😔 

8 hours ago, Inder92 said:

Same here,, but still waiting for 2nd vac fees invoice to pay immi (partner ilets fees ) it's has been 7months after medical ,,so depressed 😔 

Same here. Won AAT 5 months ago, and remitted back to immi, however, they haven't even asked for medical yet. My anxiety levels are driving me crazy sometimes. Let's believe this is be sorted out soon for everyone. 🙏

3 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

The day has come. Our case was opened yesterday after 1107 days.

We received an Invitation to provide information with the usual details requested. We have 2 weeks to respond.

NSW Regional 

187 DE (Refusal after 17 months)

Restaurant manager

Finally, your month when you apply aat pls?

8 hours ago, Nemesis said:

thanks Nemisis ,just wondering can we put certificate delivery address of a local friend in UK ?? as i am a foreign national and dont have anyone there in UK apart from friends ,just taught this would be quicker then putting Australian delivery address which will take time to reach here in oz.

8 hours ago, TAD said:

thanks Nemisis ,just wondering can we put certificate delivery address of a local friend in UK ?? as i am a foreign national and dont have anyone there in UK apart from friends ,just taught this would be quicker then putting Australian delivery address which will take time to reach here in oz.

I guess so, unless it says otherwise on the application, read all the notes carefully. They would have to open it for you and send you a scanned colour copy that you then upload with your application. 

2 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone waiting for visa grant from last 8 months ,,everything is done just need to pay dependent ilets fees.

Thanks 

Hi

That seems like a very long wait after everything's been done.

Have you tried giving them a call?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Inder92 said:

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone waiting for visa grant from last 8 months ,,everything is done just need to pay dependent ilets fees.

Thanks 

Hi

when did your application status change to further assessment?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Nemesis said:

I guess so, unless it says otherwise on the application, read all the notes carefully. They would have to open it for you and send you a scanned colour copy that you then upload with your application. 

Thanks Nemesis just did that 🙏

Hi guys 

advise needed . My case officer asked me to get a good conduct/character Letter from my previous employer from U.K and also a U.K police check . 
Police check is no issues . Going back ,I worked on a cruise lines  in UK between 2002 - 2009 . I did contacted through emails both my cruise manning agent back in my country and also the cruise  company in UK without any luck cause of system and management change and don’t have crew records 12 years ago 

What can I do in this situation ? can I ask the case officer to waive the company letter , instead of that to consider my few written performance appraisals while I was working onboard along  with UK police check ?

thanks guys and have a lovely weekend 

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Jot4321 said:

Don’t stress guys. Its just an political thing. I hardly seen anyone lost 186/187 nomination/visa refusal review as far as they still working on your occupation.

Stay strong guys.🙏🏻