Anyone nominating Valuer or Land Economist as their occupation? Would like to know your experience

Hi there,

I am in my final year of my Bachelors degree and soon I will be going on a temporary graduate visa. I am doing an API accredited degree - Bachelors of Business with a major in Property. After my graduate visa I am planning to nominate Valuer or Land Economist as my occupation. Just wondering if anyone has applied for this occupation already ? How was your experience ? Any advise (besides studying another degree ) don’t think I can study another degree or take on masters. Or if anyone can point me in the right path. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...

Go to the attached links and decide which skilled occupation you are going to nominate and get some work experience in it, or in a 'closely related' occupation, or you might find out, as many others have, that studying in Australia leads nowhere except the bank.

Do not take migration advice from 'education agents' or course providers, or anyone who takes commissions from course providers.

Best of luck.

SRGO Infosheet_Valuer.pdf

SRGO Infosheet_Land-Economist.pdf