Posting this on behalf of my friend who's very keen to migrate to Australia:

I have lodged my application on 70 points of 189, 75 points of 190 and 85 points of 491. ANZSCO code is 261311.

The application was initially submitted on 5th Dec 2019 and later updated with spouse IELTS score on 9th Apr 2021.

I am turning 40 on 10th of October this year and My ACS is going to expire at the end of October this year and EOI on 5th Dec 2021.

Priority Migration Skilled Occupation list (PMSOL) was recently updated with my ANZSCO code. Ref: Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List

Do I still hold any chances of getting an invite? Is there any alternate route to achieve the invite. Please advise.

15 hours ago, Abdulaziz Shan said:

Posting this on behalf of my friend who's very keen to migrate to Australia:

I have lodged my application on 70 points of 189, 75 points of 190 and 85 points of 491. ANZSCO code is 261311.

The application was initially submitted on 5th Dec 2019 and later updated with spouse IELTS score on 9th Apr 2021.

I am turning 40 on 10th of October this year and My ACS is going to expire at the end of October this year and EOI on 5th Dec 2021.

Priority Migration Skilled Occupation list (PMSOL) was recently updated with my ANZSCO code. Ref: Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List

Do I still hold any chances of getting an invite? Is there any alternate route to achieve the invite. Please advise.

There is insufficient information to provide any reasonable advice.

Your friend should seek professional advice. 

• Like 2