sukh786

489 relocation

hi, anyone can help me on this topic, 

I have granted 489 september 2019 while i was in melbourne, but i couldnt move to sponsored state till end of january, but since january 2020 to till now am living in designated area n working in same area, so my question is late relocation could effect my 887 application

Thanks

I think you technically broke your visa conditions of the 489. I know you have some grace period but I doubt it’s that’s long. 

27 minutes ago, JetBlast said:

I think you technically broke your visa conditions of the 489. I know you have some grace period but I doubt it’s that’s long. 

Looks like it was only 4 months?

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

5 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Looks like it was only 4 months?

yeh, only around four months which i spent in melbourne not in regional, but apart from those four months am relocated in nsw regional area till now,  working full time since january 2020

5 hours ago, JetBlast said:

Thats why am worrying, little mistake could bite me later on