Jump to content

Travel exemption/working holiday visa?

Recommended Posts



looking for some advice here. Myself and my partner have been together for about a year. He is an Australian citizen here (In Scotland) on a youth mobility visa and I am a citizen here. His visa ends at the end of October this year. We are planning to go Australia together when his visa ends. 

Can anyone give us some advice on this? 

Any advice would be fantastic.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It sounds like a partner visa might be a possibility but things are not straightforward due to Covid restrictions, which will still be in place in October.   Consult an agent (try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda) who can work out a strategy to get around the difficulties. Not worth trying to do it on your own.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now