G2G pass?

JonnyM

Hello,

I am emigrating to Perth from the Uk (via Singapore) in a few days and have filled in my Australia travel declaration online. 
someone from work in Perth has mentioned I might have to fill in a G2G pass too? 
I’ve been on the site and started filling it in and it seems a little strange that I might need to fill this in too. 
The documents with my flights only asked to still out the Australia travel Declaration.

anybody any experience of this?

From the WA government website:

Who must complete a G2G PASS?

All people arriving into WA from overseas or interstate, including returning WA residents, must complete a G2G PASS.

To submit your travel declaration visit the G2G Pass website to set up an account and complete your application. If you have an existing G2G Pass account, simply login to complete your application.

All adults are required to register their travel with their own individual email address.

Children under the age of 18 are not required to register their travel through G2G PASS, but you can add them to your registration to assist WA Police when you arrive in WA.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of an update. I’ve arrived in Perth, all fine. It seemed the only one they checked was the g2g declaration rather than the other Australian declaration I had done. 
I’d still do both if I was doing it again though 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2021 at 15:49, JonnyM said:

A bit of an update. I’ve arrived in Perth, all fine. It seemed the only one they checked was the g2g declaration rather than the other Australian declaration I had done. 
I’d still do both if I was doing it again though 

You wouldn't have been allowed on the plane without the other one 🙂