ANNJackie

Exemption to fly to Oz on a 417 if you are a Nurse

Does anyone have a complete list of what is necessary and an example of an exemption to fly into Oz to meet criteria for a nurse on a 417 Working Holiday Visa - any help would be gratefully received thanks 

Have you heard that it's even possible?  You would need to be registered to be allowed to practice as a nurse, and I think you would need a job offer too.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Hello, yes I have AHPRA, and applied for my 417, and have a job to go to with an agency offering full-time work. But, I know that I am on the critical skills list, but just wondered what I would need as evidence. I can get a letter from my intended employer, and I can offer them a screenshot of my bank account and AHPRA but wondered what else anyone submitted to strengthen their case. But thanks for replying appreciate it. 

Might be worth getting an agent like Suncoast Migration ti do the application to ensure it’s the strongest possible 

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke