Want to move to oz

Robbie330

Hi folks

after some advice and don’t know where to start! 

me and my fiancé want to move to Australia from uk 

I have a nephew there already with his Australian gf and kids,

I am an IT manager (past 15 years) also qualified barber 

my Partner has an MBA works in sales 

we don’t know where to start or know if we have a chance... when browsing jobs in Aus, they want someone already with a visa.

does anyone have any advice on what options there could be for us? Do we need sponsorship or can we do anything ourselves? Are we best of chatting to a migration agency etc?

I am 40 my partner 32

thanks 

At 40, the clock is ticking.   The cut-off is 45, and the whole process takes over a year, so you need to get moving.  

No idea what chance you stand, if any, but the quickest way to find out is to book  a consultation with a good agent.  Try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda.

I am an IT Manager but I had to migrate under a Network Engineer using my Cisco qualifications.  You will probably find you need to be registered by a state and work in a regional area. 

You won’t have much of a chance at all at getting an interview without a visa. You will probably find your application will be automatically declined. 

I would speak to a migration agent. The person I used is no longer a agent so I can’t personally recommend anyone.