jakc

Accessing UK.Computershare not working

Recieved an email ' The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc 2019 Annual Results have now been published '

Was trying to view these in uk.Computershare. Computershare not letting me login (even though I am using the correct username) so went to register for new account.

When asked to select a company you own shares in, the type-ahead does not have Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc listed?

Can someone point out where I am going wrong?

Trying to use the contact form on ComputerShare just sends me in a circle and cant call the UK at the moment.

36 minutes ago, jakc said:

Recieved an email ' The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc 2019 Annual Results have now been published '

Was trying to view these in uk.Computershare. Computershare not letting me login (even though I am using the correct username) so went to register for new account.

When asked to select a company you own shares in, the type-ahead does not have Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc listed?

Can someone point out where I am going wrong?

Trying to use the contact form on ComputerShare just sends me in a circle and cant call the UK at the moment.

Surely they have a forgot password button. Creating a new account is not the right thing to do.

• Like 2

I want it all, and I want it now.