Hi am a professional cake artist and cake instructor with over six years of professional working experience. Presently managing a cake company as a head chef....Most companies i applied to like my jobs very much but not willing to sponsor. Pls how can I get sponsorship.

Is your occupation eligible for a visa? Employers can’t sponsor you unless you are eligible for a visa

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

40 minutes ago, Godwin Bright said:

How do I find out pls if my occupation is eligible to work in Australia or not?

Have  a consultation with a migration agent. Try Suncoast Migration or Go Matilda.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

3 hours ago, Godwin Bright said:

Hi am a professional cake artist and cake instructor with over six years of professional working experience. Presently managing a cake company as a head chef....Most companies i applied to like my jobs very much but not willing to sponsor. Pls how can I get sponsorship.

Are you also classed as a baker/pastry chef?

12 hours ago, Godwin Bright said:

@Godwin Bright if you follow this link, you can search for your profession in the skilled occupation list. I had a look and 'baker' comes up...

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list#

• Like 1