Hi all, 

With the current situation is it worth putting in an EOI for a 491 family sponsored visa at the moment? Am looking at regional WA.

If you're in a priority occupation, I'd go for it.  No one else is getting looked at though.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 hour ago, louwilkins said:

Thanks, I'm a nurse. 

I've seen agents saying this is the perfect time for nurses and doctors to try for a visa because it will get much harder after Covid has died down.  No idea if that's still the case  but might be worth getting an agent like @paulhand or @Raul Senise to do a basic check of your situation and advise if you have to do anything special

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke