Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light for me on the 491 visa requirements. I have family who are willing to sponsor and thought I read that I could use AHPRA registration for visa instead of ANMAC. Am I completely wrong? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You still need a skills assessment from ANMAC. If you already hold an Australian registration, then the ANMAC process is different. 


Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now