NMC Registered Nurses-Help!

Wildflower

I’m a UK trained nurse currently living and working in QLD and need to revalidate with the NMC within the next 2 weeks. Part of the revalidation process involves a reflective discussion that needs to be signed off by an NMC registered nurse. None of the nurses that I know or work with here are currently NMC registered so I’m stuck....if there are any NMC registered nurses out there who could help me with this I will be eternally grateful and will of course reciprocate the favour!  

I am an NMC registered nurse, a mental health registered nurse, not that it matters the last time I did mine with an adult nurse. I could have the conversation with you but I’m still in the UK it’d have to be by video call or something if that’d do.

On 20/04/2021 at 14:52, Wildflower said:

I’m a UK trained nurse currently living and working in QLD and need to revalidate with the NMC within the next 2 weeks. Part of the revalidation process involves a reflective discussion that needs to be signed off by an NMC registered nurse. None of the nurses that I know or work with here are currently NMC registered so I’m stuck....if there are any NMC registered nurses out there who could help me with this I will be eternally grateful and will of course reciprocate the favour!  

@Wildflower, if you write two more posts, you'll find you can send Coxy7 a private message

Coxy7 and J9London thanks to you both for the kind offers to help. However I managed to get it signed off over the weekend by another kind soul from this forum. 

Thanks again though and I’m more than happy to help out any other nurses who find themselves in this predicament in the future! 

• 2 years later...