Federal appeal

Navjot27

50 minutes ago, Navjot27 said:

Hello all,

187 refused, applied AAT, but boss is not in favour of giving required documents, is anyone on same boat, please reply am stressed out, I talked to my lawyer he suggest for federal, if anyone is on federal please reply

thanks

Why was it refused?

1 hour ago, Navjot27 said:

Hello all,

187 refused, applied AAT, but boss is not in favour of giving required documents, is anyone on same boat, please reply am stressed out, I talked to my lawyer he suggest for federal, if anyone is on federal please reply

thanks

If the company will not cooperate then there is absolutely no point In appealing. They must show that they are committed to you

2 hours ago, Navjot27 said:

Hello all,

thanks

Why does your boss not want to supply the required documents? 

Cal x

5 hours ago, Navjot27 said:

Hello all,

thanks

Sometimes companies don't want to share financial documents with anyone.  Who helped u file ur visa. Should be company lawyer agent.

Nomination refused or Visa??