IMMI General Purpose Advice Letter to an Applicant

Tamang P

Hi Folks,

Wanted to ask I have recieved IMMI General Purpose Advice Letter to an Applicant - 

I am yet to submit my PCC and health checks. Do I have any specific timeline that within that I have to submit my PCC or health checks.

Because in letter nothing has been mentioned.

Bit confused here

The General Purpose Advice letter is pretty much what it says on the tin - a general letter that is being automatically sent out asking people to get their applications decision ready as the Department is pushing to get a lot of partner visas granted in a short space of time. If your application is picked up and the information is not there, you will get a s56 request specific to your application. 

I would upload what they need as soon as you can, but there is no clock ticking yet  (and I would also remove your personal information from your post above). 

• Thanks 1

On 17/04/2021 at 14:05, Tamang P said:

Hi Folks,

Wanted to ask I have recieved IMMI General Purpose Advice Letter to an Applicant - 

I am yet to submit my PCC and health checks. Do I have any specific timeline that within that I have to submit my PCC or health checks.

• 1 year later...