Share a container?

jgt

returning to blighty in around 6 weeks......anyone want to share a container ...i have about 6 cubic meters of boxes or a small van load to send to the UK.....message me please im in the northern suburbs going to yorkshire

50 minutes ago, jgt said:

returning to blighty in around 6 weeks......anyone want to share a container ...i have about 6 cubic meters of boxes or a small van load to send to the UK.....message me please im in the northern suburbs going to yorkshire

Good luck with the move back jgt!  How long were you in Australia?

1 hour ago, jgt said:

Been offered to share a container several times previously ......😉

Removal companies can easily offer you a shared container if that's what you want.   But the company has to offer it to you, it's not up to you to find someone to share a container with.

You'll find the Movecube will work better because it's more secure, less likely to lose your stuff.

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

Removal companies can easily offer you a shared container if that's what you want.   But the company has to offer it to you, it's not up to you to find someone to share a container with.

You'll find the Movecube will work better because it's more secure, less likely to lose your stuff.

arguments for arguments sake,,,,,,,,,,jog on