Medicals/Police Checks Requested- Advice

NettyHodgy

Hey All

Just looking for a little thought on my position.

We have Business Investment Visas lodged (188a) and back in January was allocated a CO and received a S56 notice requesting us to obtain Medicals and Police Checks. We submitted and completed the same around the 12th February but since then have heard nothing?

Any thoughts guys on how long I could be waiting to hear further?

I was initially advised within 28 days they would assess my case, then was advised it could be March/April.

Just seeking opinions as we really feel our lives are on hold right now having geared up for leaving beginning of March 😞

Thank you all

15 hours ago, NettyHodgy said:

Hey All

Just looking for a little thought on my position.

We have Business Investment Visas lodged (188a) and back in January was allocated a CO and received a S56 notice requesting us to obtain Medicals and Police Checks. We submitted and completed the same around the 12th February but since then have heard nothing?

Any thoughts guys on how long I could be waiting to hear further?

I was initially advised within 28 days they would assess my case, then was advised it could be March/April.

Just seeking opinions as we really feel our lives are on hold right now having geared up for leaving beginning of March 😞

Thank you all

Did you then resubmit? I seem to remember needing to push "go" on it again when we had done the medicals.

• Like 1