Exemption for Queensland?

KangaKit

Short answer; No.

I assume your travel exemption has been issued is because you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, but you're the partner of someone who is? If you have a valid visa and your travel exemption, then that's all you need to enter Australia. As you're flying to Brisbane, Queensland will be your state of entry, and you shouldn't require any further documentation.

53 minutes ago, Wanderer Returns said:

Short answer; No.

I assume your travel exemption has been issued is because you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, but you're the partner of someone who is? If you have a valid visa and your travel exemption, then that's all you need to enter Australia. As you're flying to Brisbane, Queensland will be your state of entry, and you shouldn't require any further documentation.

Cool, thought as much..no ...due to critical skills

1 hour ago, KangaKit said:

Cool, thought as much..no ...due to critical skills

To be honest, I don't fully understand your situation based on the information you've posted. Personally I would check this up on the government's websites, but I don't think you will need any additional paperwork to enter Queensland from overseas.

6 hours ago, Wanderer Returns said:

To be honest, I don't fully understand your situation based on the information you've posted. Personally I would check this up on the government's websites, but I don't think you will need any additional paperwork to enter Queensland from overseas.

I've looked and cant find anything but I am aware some states like western Australia ask for other info