RETURN RESIDENT RRV155/157

Expatriate123

Hi appreciate if anyone can guide me. I had a PR, the travel facility was expired in Nov2020. I was able to obtain a RRV suucessfully in Nov2020. Although, my preliminary books are done for 1st week of Aug; looking at the airport / flights situation, I am afraid i might be on a rocking boat near to expiry of my existing RRV.

My Q - can I reapply for a RRV now immediately to be on a safer side. Generally it takes 3m for a response. However, if I reapply for a RRV and then travel into Australia before a decision is made - will it cause a trouble for me and family upon landing.

Appreciate any advise

Thanks

E

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Possible? said:

Hi just a q where does one start the process to apply for RRV - and what are the costs and timelines to achieve this if granted ...

Based on your previous posts, if your 189 expires next month, I would get some professional assistance to look at how you might structure an application. 

On 28/03/2021 at 01:20, paulhand said:

Yes you can apply

No it won’t. 

Hi thanks completed my 2nd RRV appln. My flight got cancelled couple of times now -attached those cancellation as well

My current RRV is valid until 28Oct2021, if I apply now, will the authorities consider to grant RRV from 28oct2021 and onwards or from the new date of grant which could be in next few weeks/months.

• 2 months later...