Switch parents visa from103 to 143

Shuyan

Hi, everyone. I am new here. I switched my parents' visas from 103 visa to Contributory Parent 143 visa last month. They are currently overseas.

The queue date for 103 visa is 11 March 2016. I lodged the  103 visa application back on 24/10/2014.

I have paid the application fee for 143 visa and sent the application on 18th of Feb this year, and have received an Acknowledgment Letter on 2 March 2021.  Withdrawal letter was received on 11 March 2021. 

Has anyone switched 103 visa application to 143 visa? What was the effective queue date? How long do I have to wait?

2 hours ago, Shuyan said:

Hi, everyone. I am new here. I switched my parents' visas from 103 visa to Contributory Parent 143 visa last month. They are currently overseas.

The queue date for 103 visa is 11 March 2016. I lodged the  103 visa application back on 24/10/2014.

I have paid the application fee for 143 visa and sent the application on 18th of Feb this year, and have received an Acknowledgment Letter on 2 March 2021.  Withdrawal letter was received on 11 March 2021. 

Has anyone switched 103 visa application to 143 visa? What was the effective queue date? How long do I have to wait?

Have a look at my time line for the switch last year

• 2 weeks later...