Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching) equivlent?

I know this is a long shot but to become a Early childhood Teacher in Australia, you need a degree such as Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching).

Does anyone happen to know the UK equivalent?

I cant get past this in my research, can't seem to find out, I know you need skills assessing but I'd rather try find out what is the equivelnt before signing up to the commitment and costs of a degree- I don't want to pick the wrong one.

Thanks 

Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)

U.K. Qualification Level (NVQ & GNVQ)

Certificate I

Certificate II

NVQ 1/GNVQ Foundation

Certificate III

NVQ 2/GNVQ Intermediate

Certificate IV

Diploma

NVQ 3/Higher National Certificate

Advanced Diploma

NVQ 4/Higher National Diploma

Bachelor Degree

Equivalent

Graduate Certificate

Equivalent

Graduate Diploma

NVQ 4

Masters Degree

Equivalent

Doctoral Degree

Equivalent

18 hours ago, Amberamber said:

I know this is a long shot but to become a Early childhood Teacher in Australia, you need a degree such as Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching).

Does anyone happen to know the UK equivalent?

AFAIK, all teachers must have a 4 year degree, including Early Childhood teachers.  Each state manages its own education system - have you tried checking the individual states' websites?

On 03/03/2021 at 08:43, Marisawright said:

AFAIK, all teachers must have a 4 year degree, including Early Childhood teachers.  Each state manages its own education system - have you tried checking the individual states' websites?

Yes - but one of those years needs to have included actual teaching practice (like a PGCE in the UK). You can either do a taught 4 year eduation degree (with school placements) or a 3 year degree and the one year PGCE

Be careful that you do either a PGCE or full 4 year batchelors of education, there are numerous other qualifications which the UK accepts that are not considered equivalent in the AUS visa lottery