188a Visa - Processing time from Medicals

Hi Folks.

Just looking for a little advice and reassurance.

Back in early January we were allocated a CO and Medicals/Police Checks requested. No additional information was requested and we therefore uploaded the certificates and completed the Medicals before the due date being the 8th February 2021.

My question is, does anyone have any past experience as to how long we could be waiting to have the Visas granted? I am presuming if they had any additional requirements it would have been included or requested before the S56 to complete Medicals etc..

Thank you in advance all 🙂

Annette

14 minutes ago, Aswell said:

as long as you got a CO look after your case it shouldn’t be long.  When did you lodge your visa?

Yes we have an allocated CO. We lodged back in 2019. I was truly hoping the thought of it being looked at with 28 days upon receipt of medicals/police checks would be correct.

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/03/2021 at 15:38, NettyHodgy said:

Hi Guys. So 8 weeks after uploading Medicals and Police checks after CO contact I'm still sat waiting, is this normal?

Should I be concerned?

Annette 😞 

This is normal. CO may ask you more information.

34 minutes ago, Asif Shaikh said:

Hi 

i received additional documents request from CO on 25 November 2020 and submited 18th December 2020 but still no update from CO. 

Anyone idea expecting processing time after additional documents almost 3.5 months completed? Can anyone give me idea

Hi Asif. Are waiting on a 188a Business Visa too?

Annette

• 1 month later...

Hi Annette.

I reckon you're likely to be in the mix for visa grant before the end of the current program year on 30 June 2021.

We had a 188A case granted very quickly last week, within an hour of documents being emailed to the delegate at the Business Skills Processing Centre.

Best regards.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2021 at 03:55, Alan Collett said:

Hi Annette.

I reckon you're likely to be in the mix for visa grant before the end of the current program year on 30 June 2021.

We had a 188A case granted very quickly last week, within an hour of documents being emailed to the delegate at the Business Skills Processing Centre.

Best regards.

Wow, within an hour, I could only dream of that happening to us. Well. we are back sat waiting for our documents to be assessed so just praying we are on the home straight ans not set for another 3 month wait 😞

• Like 1