Moving To Oz? Want To Be On Our Aussie Podcast?

expatdownunder

Hey guys, hope everyone is well and to anyone affected by Covid our thoughts are with you all. I used to be a member of this site back in 2010 ish, we moved to Oz in 2014 and not needed to log in until now. I have since completely forgot my login details so I created a new account. This was BY FAR the best resource tool for us when we was going through the stages back in 2009 when we began our search down the rabbit hole.

We now have a podcast here in Perth, WA called Expats 'n' Cork Hats. We are on iTunes, Spotify, Google podcasts and all the others too.

If you want to be a guest on our show we would REALLY LOVE to have you on to discuss everything about your journey. You may be here in Oz wanting to go home, or you may be still in the UK thinking about coming here... Whatever your circumstances we would love to talk to you.

We have done a few recordings now via Skype, it keeps it personal and intimate. We don't show the video, we just use it for the audio so don't worry, no one will see you.

So, if you want to share your story to help or inspire others, please get in touch.

Mark Rogers (One half of Expats 'n' Cork Hats).

Add a heading (21) (1).png

It's a big decision, don't make it lightly as it truly is life changing. When would be good for you? As you would be the first guest that hasn't made the move already and I know for all our listeners and potential new listeners, getting thoughts from someone in the very early stages will be really interesting. For people like yourself that are thinking of coming out here, and for people like myself that already made the move as it resonates with us as we have gone through all the same struggles and emotions.

Let me know when you would like to come in and we'll try and work around you. The show may not be live for 4 weeks or so as we are have content booked up until the end of March.

Speak soon hopefully,

Mark

Been in the planning for 20 years . I got into my current job to enable me to move over there but due to circumstances we never did . Now it’s increasingly difficult to get a tsv with my skills so my wife has become the main applicant . We are hoping to have nailed the skills assessment by may which will have been 12 months in the making haha . Keep worrying we are taking to long but get the impression that the paper chase is the major issue