Bridging visa C work right - Priority

raddis0n

Please, we are in the process of applying for work right on our BVC having had to wait long enough without correspondence from the department. My partner was diagnosed with a medical condition which has placed us in a dilemma. We are anxious about applying for the work right (we do not want our application to seem like we can't afford her medical consultations and follow-ups; which we are pretty sure we can afford without stress and also, we are trying everything possible to avoid volunteering unnecessary information to the department).

However,  we are running extremely low on our savings, and we are uncertain of how long we still have to wait to hear from the department. While putting the BVC right application into consideration, we are unsure if the BVC work right can affect our 485 application outcome. 

Is it advisable to take this bold step? Any information will be greatly honoured. 

Thanks

11 minutes ago, raddis0n said:

Is anyone willing to provide information or advise to the above concern? The post has nearly 80 views already, and nothing is coming forth.😮

People will read your post, but they won't respond if they can't help.   

Why don't you want to volunteer information to the department?  Do you have something to hide?  

To get work rights, you must demonstrate hardship.  There is no way around that. 

57 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

People will read your post, but they won't respond if they can't help.   

Why don't you want to volunteer information to the department?  Do you have something to hide?  

To get work rights, you must demonstrate hardship.  There is no way around that. 

As you would agree with me, my post didn't say I am hiding anything. Also, I am aware you have to demonstrate hardship to get work right. Nevertheless,  I am just unsure if applying for work right would influence the main application's decision. 

1 hour ago, raddis0n said:

As you would agree with me, my post didn't say I am hiding anything. Also, I am aware you have to demonstrate hardship to get work right. Nevertheless,  I am just unsure if applying for work right would influence the main application's decision. 

You said there is information you don’t want to volunteer 

8 minutes ago, calNgary said:

I read it that he doesn't want to volunteer UNNECESSARY information, not withhold important information.

Cal x

If any of the answers to the medical questions on the application form have now changed then there is an obligation to inform the Department of this. It is not ‘unnecessary’ information. I would suggest the OP gets some professional help based on the specifics of their situation as there seem to be multiple interconnected issues at play here. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, raddis0n said:

Is anyone willing to provide information or advise to the above concern? The post has nearly 80 views already, and nothing is coming forth.😮

The fact that you are on a BVC makes the situation quite a bit more complicated than most queries on the forum. It is further complicated by potential medical issues which may affect the pending visa application.

Based on the minimal information on your post, it is unlikely anyone will be able to provide any meaningful advice.

Seeking some paid professional advice, specific to your situation may be wise.