ASMIRT skills assessment - how long?

Madame S

Hi everyone

I will be turning  32 in June and obviously need to get my visa EOI in before then as I will lose 5 points. The problem is I am stuck in France due to covid and my skills assessment is at home in the UK waiting to be sent off. I'm not sure when I will get home to do this but hope that when I do I will be able to get it sent off to ASMIRT and have it back on time to apply for my visa before I turn 32 in June. How long is this taking approx for everyone? Is there a big delay due to covid or have things sped up? I have had 2 friends who have had their visas approved abnormally quick so I am wondering if it will be the same for the skills assessment..

Thanks in advance

Vicky

• 4 months later...
On 15/01/2021 at 09:43, Madame S said:

Hi everyone

I will be turning  32 in June and obviously need to get my visa EOI in before then as I will lose 5 points. The problem is I am stuck in France due to covid and my skills assessment is at home in the UK waiting to be sent off. I'm not sure when I will get home to do this but hope that when I do I will be able to get it sent off to ASMIRT and have it back on time to apply for my visa before I turn 32 in June. How long is this taking approx for everyone? Is there a big delay due to covid or have things sped up? I have had 2 friends who have had their visas approved abnormally quick so I am wondering if it will be the same for the skills assessment..

Thanks in advance

Vicky

Equally you aren't stuck in France, there is absolutely no restriction on travel between the UK and France except for the need to quarantine in the UK (at home not a hotel) for 10 days on arrival (5 if you do test and release)

If you really wanted this to happen you would make the trip back to the UK