NQ679

190 Visa Grant

8 hours ago, DukeNinja said:

Congrats! Let the excitement begin. If you have property in the UK, selling rather than renting it out might be a better idea, but dyor. 

Thanks! Not from the UK though! 😉

ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8)-Oct, 2017; Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019; Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+)- Jan, 2019; Re-applied in AHPRA- Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve- June, 2019; EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019.

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020

Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE from VIC -190: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
First CO contact: 15/11/2021 (for redoing medicals)

Grant: 04/01/2022 (Yayyy!!)

12 hours ago, j2020 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new to this page. I got NSW invitation yesterday. By mistake I put 1 in family members Column instead of 2 ( my husband and my daughter) though I didn’t claim any point from them. Is it big mistake ? Will it affect nomination decision? Should I inform department regarding this? I am so worried. 
thanks in advance.

That’s right isn’t it? I’m looking at my EoI and there is one question about whether you want to include your partner in a future application and one about family members. I read that as being two separate things...... hope I’m right!!!

On 12/01/2022 at 20:07, Cobs_Ahoy said:

That’s right isn’t it? I’m looking at my EoI and there is one question about whether you want to include your partner in a future application and one about family members. I read that as being two separate things...... hope I’m right!!!

Thanks . I called department and they said that’s fine.  Thanks for your reply.

On 11/01/2022 at 09:36, Pooja Negi said:

Just a quick update. I got my 190 granted last week. Waited for almost 2 years. Pheww! Done and dusted finally!

Congratulations. Great news. 

• Thanks 2

👍 

On 16/01/2022 at 19:30, martl_2001 said:

Congratulations. Great news. 

8 hours ago, smk_48 said:

Good news 👏 

Worth noting Pooja is in the medical field so on the Priority Occupation List.  So if your role isn't on the Priority list, it's not relevant.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband granted UK spouse visa March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

My new novel, A Dance With Danger, is due out August 2022

4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Worth noting Pooja is in the medical field so on the Priority Occupation List.  So if your role isn't on the Priority list, it's not relevant.

Seen a lot of movement for offshore, non-PMSOL 190s recently as well. This looks to be the year things get back to normal.

• Like 2

Carpenter from the US | Waiting on my 190 grant for NSW with 75 points.
Started migration process
: April 2019 | Vetassess : December 2019 (Belfast Ireland) |
 PTE : Dec 2019  (two attempts in San Antonio, TX) | 190 and 189 EOI applied for : February 2020 | Invited (190) : 13th March, 2020 Applied : 30 March, 2020 | Waiting for CO contact as of 30 March 2020.

13 hours ago, nomadiccarpenter said:

Seen a lot of movement for offshore, non-PMSOL 190s recently as well. This looks to be the year things get back to normal.

i've seen a couple too. Always bring a smile to my face as its a good sign that things are improving. Looking at our timelines you & I submitted around the same time. Hopefully, you will get CO contact soon. I've had nothing since submitting despite uploading a job offer ( non-critcal sector ) and getting a QLD Senator to provide a support letter.

• Like 2

Visited QLD, NSW and VIC December 2019 with my wife and 4 children on a Reccie trip

Applied for a 491 QLD April 2020 with 95 points

Hi 👋 

Just to say I got my visa grant today, 190 offshore. Lodged 22nd Sept 2021. Allied health, OT.

Best of luck to you all waiting. 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 4

That’s amazing well done!

can I ask, how long was it from when you received your ITA to successfully securing your 190 visa 🙂

On 26/02/2022 at 19:29, Elaine N said:

That’s amazing well done!

can I ask, how long was it from when you received your ITA to successfully securing your 190 visa 🙂

Hi Elaine, I got my state nomination to apply about 2 weeks before I lodged my visa so around 5 months. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks. The waiting time for anything visa related is a killer! It seems like you are waiting to wait!!! Well done again on getting your visa. 😀

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys! 

Anybody been lucky enough to get a 190 visa grant offshore?

Hello all! 

New here. :) Just got my Pre-invitation from offshore. Wondering if anyone got the same?

Job: Primary School Teacher

Age: 30 points, English: 10, Education: 15, State: 5, Work exp outside Aus:5, Partner: 10

Wanted to ask what would be the common reasons behind them rejecting your invite or grant?

Thanks!

K

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StarHopeful1 said:

Hello all! 

New here. 🙂 Just got my Pre-invitation from offshore. Wondering if anyone got the same?

Job: Primary School Teacher

Age: 30 points, English: 10, Education: 15, State: 5, Work exp outside Aus:5, Partner: 10

Wanted to ask what would be the common reasons behind them rejecting your invite or grant?

Thanks!

K

You're pretty much 90% approved. You can only get a rejection if you overclaimed points or/and have no proof to back it up.

Is this NSW or VIC?l

3 hours ago, bezdo said:

You're pretty much 90% approved. You can only get a rejection if you overclaimed points or/and have no proof to back it up.

Is this NSW or VIC?l

You also have to pass the medical and character tests. No visa is guaranteed until its in your hand.