190 Visa Grant

NQ679

12 hours ago, j2020 said:

Hi everyone, 

I am new to this page. I got NSW invitation yesterday. By mistake I put 1 in family members Column instead of 2 ( my husband and my daughter) though I didn’t claim any point from them. Is it big mistake ? Will it affect nomination decision? Should I inform department regarding this? I am so worried. 
thanks in advance.

That’s right isn’t it? I’m looking at my EoI and there is one question about whether you want to include your partner in a future application and one about family members. I read that as being two separate things...... hope I’m right!!!

On 12/01/2022 at 20:07, Cobs_Ahoy said:

That’s right isn’t it? I’m looking at my EoI and there is one question about whether you want to include your partner in a future application and one about family members. I read that as being two separate things...... hope I’m right!!!

Thanks . I called department and they said that’s fine.  Thanks for your reply.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, nomadiccarpenter said:

Seen a lot of movement for offshore, non-PMSOL 190s recently as well. This looks to be the year things get back to normal.

i've seen a couple too. Always bring a smile to my face as its a good sign that things are improving. Looking at our timelines you & I submitted around the same time. Hopefully, you will get CO contact soon. I've had nothing since submitting despite uploading a job offer ( non-critcal sector ) and getting a QLD Senator to provide a support letter.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! 

New here. :) Just got my Pre-invitation from offshore. Wondering if anyone got the same?

Job: Primary School Teacher

Age: 30 points, English: 10, Education: 15, State: 5, Work exp outside Aus:5, Partner: 10

Wanted to ask what would be the common reasons behind them rejecting your invite or grant?

Thanks!

K

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StarHopeful1 said:

Hello all! 

New here. 🙂 Just got my Pre-invitation from offshore. Wondering if anyone got the same?

Job: Primary School Teacher

Age: 30 points, English: 10, Education: 15, State: 5, Work exp outside Aus:5, Partner: 10

Wanted to ask what would be the common reasons behind them rejecting your invite or grant?

Thanks!

K

You're pretty much 90% approved. You can only get a rejection if you overclaimed points or/and have no proof to back it up.

Is this NSW or VIC?l

3 hours ago, bezdo said:

You're pretty much 90% approved. You can only get a rejection if you overclaimed points or/and have no proof to back it up.

Is this NSW or VIC?l

You also have to pass the medical and character tests. No visa is guaranteed until its in your hand.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, nomadiccarpenter said:

Thought I'd revive this thread with some good news. 32 months after applying, my 190 NSW was granted! Carpenter, offshore. Got my first CO contact 24 of October. After submitting medicals the 5th of November, grant came just five days later. Made so many friends here and if you all have any questions, I'll be there for ya!

Congratulations

16 hours ago, nomadiccarpenter said:

Thought I'd revive this thread with some good news. 32 months after applying, my 190 NSW was granted! Carpenter, offshore. Got my first CO contact 24 of October. After submitting medicals the 5th of November, grant came just five days later. Made so many friends here and if you all have any questions, I'll be there for ya!

Congratulations

Whats your move timeline and where in NSW are you headed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 08:55, nomadiccarpenter said:

Great news mate, we submitted Feb 2020 (electrician), recently got asked for our medicals and PCC, submitted 14th November, status changed to Further assessment and medicals say no further action. So hopefully we won’t be too far behind you 🤞🏼

Good luck and hope it all goes well 👍🏻

• Congratulations 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2022 at 12:12, TrinDav said:

Great news mate, we submitted Feb 2020 (electrician), recently got asked for our medicals and PCC, submitted 14th November, status changed to Further assessment and medicals say no further action. So hopefully we won’t be too far behind you 🤞🏼

Good luck and hope it all goes well 👍🏻

Hopefully won’t be long for you, we submitted March 2020 had medicals and police checks in July 2022 and was granted our visas this week 👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...