student need advise want to switch visa

Annette20

have been in Au for over 10 years studying, changed from Psychology to IT. 

I had some depression and anxiety issues that's why my studies took much longer. in addition, I have adhd.

Have a Diploma in IT Networking, Advanced Diploma in Network Security. I did really good there.

This Year failed all units due to relapsed depression because the part-time employers I worked with pushed my buttons and I ended up focusing most of my effort trying to correct my mistakes which the employer believed there were. 

I am intending to work in IT in Australia in the future. Hence I want to apply for PR.

IT has certifications such as CCNP which I believe I can acquire.

I feel like maybe if I get that if I get it it will be enough for the points for the skilled migration? 

alternatively, If I find an employer who'll be willing to sponsor me will it be possible given I have an unfinished bachelor's degree? 

the reason for wanting to switch visas is financial and emotional. 

I am sorry you have had so much difficulty.  The harsh truth is that it's not easy to get PR by coming to Australia on a student visa. Employers cannot sponsor you if you do not have full qualifications AND experience.   It may be better to consider going back to your home country until you are feeling stronger, then reexamine your options with a good migration agent.

Edited by Marisawright