elizula91

INTERNAL AUDITOR (ANZSCO Code: 221214) skill assessment

Hello Everyone ūüôā

This is my first post here. I hope I'll find what I am looking for. 

I am planning to apply for skill assessment for occupation INTERNAL AUDITOR (ANZSCO Code: 221214) at VETASSESS.

I head it's incredibly difficult to get positve outcome for that. Thus, I was really hoping you guys (especially those who has experience in the topic) can give me advice and suggestions. I'll be much obliged for any!

Thank you in advance,
Eliza

The refusal rate is high as many people try to apply under this occupation even when they are not really Internal Auditors. They do this to avoid applying under the other Accounting occupations which have very strict education requirements with other assessing authorities.

As long as you are genuinely employed as an Internal Auditor and have the required qualifications and experience, then it is a standard application.

• Thanks 1

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Thank you, Raul, for such a quick reply. Much appreciated! :)

I am worrying as my job title was Coordinator although my most of my daily job tasks were related to internal auditing [in 90%].

Also, I am wondering if the fact that I was mainly auditing the innternal hr processes in hr department [huge global automotive company - our Center was taking care of hr for the company's all European branches and plants] would be considered as enough for the skill assessment.

Cheers!

Eliza

Check regulation 6D to see whether you can rake up enough points.

Employer sponsored visas are not points tested.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

On 08/12/2020 at 14:58, elizula91 said:

Thank you, Raul, for such a quick reply. Much appreciated! ūüôā

I am worrying as my job title was Coordinator although my most of my daily job tasks were related to internal auditing [in 90%].

Also, I am wondering if the fact that I was mainly auditing the innternal hr processes in hr department [huge global automotive company - our Center was taking care of hr for the company's all European branches and plants] would be considered as enough for the skill assessment.

Cheers!

Eliza

Over the years, VETASSESS has become more strict with education and experience requirements for Internal Auditors. Note that some accountants tried to use IA as their nominated occupation even though they have not done Internal Auditing work, hence, they did not get a positive outcome.

As long as you are legitimately employed as IA with the required education then it should be straightforward.