870 sponsorship granted

Scotjules

Today my daughter in Australia received confirmation that she has been approved to sponsor us for our 870 visa . Her e mail says we have 6 months to apply . Has anybody else on here recently had sponsorship approved and applied?  As no temp visas getting granted was surprised she got approval as thought it would not get processed until borders opened again hopefully next year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scotjules said:

Today my daughter in Australia received confirmation that she has been approved to sponsor us for our 870 visa . Her e mail says we have 6 months to apply . Has anybody else on here recently had sponsorship approved and applied?  As no temp visas getting granted was surprised she got approval as thought it would not get processed until borders opened again hopefully next year 

We got the sponsorship approval in August this year. From what I know they are not processing any offshore 870s at the moment. But you'll need to apply for it nonetheless within the stipulated 6 months.

1 hour ago, Scotjules said:

Just out of curiosity - what was the processing time for your sponsorship application?