Bobj

Happy Birthday

Have a very happy birthday, @The Pom Queen. I am sure there will be many of us who will be with you, if only in spirit.

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Kate

x

• Like 1

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

How beautiful for all your boys to be together - wonderful that they flew in for your birthday, never seen you smile as much. 

• Like 2

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Thank you everyone and I’m sorry I didn’t respond earlier. Like @ali said all my boys flew down and we had a joint birthday and Christmas celebration. Two of them can’t make it down for Christmas, one is working and the other is being deployed. So we lived it up that weekend. I think I’ve been in bed ever since lol.  I have to say it was one of the best days in a very long while and I loved every moment. It was all organised by my lovely son. Also thanks to the new treatment that I started with the help of some wonderful people on here it meant I got to spend it out of hospital 🥳🥳

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 2

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.