Moving from Mel removals

djianb

We’re moving to Perth in Jan from Melbourne but will have to self isolate in a Airbnb for a few weeks before house searching and then setting up home.

has anyone recently moved from east coast to Perth recently and recommend any good removals companies with the option for storage?

thanks in advance 

We moved a month ago from the east to Perth and used Grace Removals. We have used them a couple of times before and found them very professional at departure and arrivals of our goods. They also transported our car with no issues at all. They also have storage facilities. I did negotiate the costs prior to removals. 

1 minute ago, Freemantle said:

We moved a month ago from the east to Perth and used Grace Removals. We have used them a couple of times before and found them very professional at departure and arrivals of our goods. They also transported our car with no issues at all. They also have storage facilities. I did negotiate the costs prior to removals. 

We also had to go into quarantine with the mandatory 11th day Covid-19 test and we opted for a caravan park cabin near the airport which was fabulous. Coles & Woolworths delivered frequently to us. Cost wise it was very reasonable and we had our own balcony at ground level.

Just now, djianb said:

How much did you have to move and how much did it cost you if you don’t mind me asking?

We had 2.5 containers. My husband's company paid for the relocation as FIFO personnel are being directed within his company to relocate and the price including a Ford Ranger packing, door to door was $17 grand.