NickB89

Family sponsored visa queries

Hi, I am PR in Australia and would like to invite my sister and brother in law to Australia for work. They both are in IT industry and currently working in Singapore. Please let me know which visa they can apply for and me being a PR will help them?

I am aware of 189,190 skill dependent visa but nowdays points are.quite high.

Kindly suggest 

Visa: 186 DE

Nomination and Visa applied: 31Jan 2020

Nomination approved: 4th March 2020

Status on 31st Jan : received 

status on 4th March:  Initial assessment 

Medical completed on 12th March.

7 hours ago, NickB89 said:

Hi, I am PR in Australia and would like to invite my sister and brother in law to Australia for work.

There is no visa which allows you to invite a relative to work in Australia. The closest thing would be a family sponsored 491 Regional Skilled Visa and these are very difficult to receive an invite for.

7 hours ago, NickB89 said:

They both are in IT industry and currently working in Singapore. Please let me know which visa they can apply for and me being a PR will help them?

It depends what exactly they do in the IT industry as well as many other factor. Depending on the occupations 189. 190. 491. 482, 494, 186 could be potential options, although if they are currently off shore, it will be difficult to obtain any of these visas.

A professional assessment may be wise to have a better understanding of options.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."