paulhand

New ‘Travel Facilitation Letter’ Request Form

On 17/11/2020 at 23:33, Ausvisitor said:

From what I can see here this applies to the "family" visas (parent/partner/child) only.

I presume therefore that the process for those holding 190/189 has not changed 

Can you tell me what the process is for 190 visa. Do we use this letter request?

Main applicant : Wife, Nurse, Fit2work :applied 10/3/16, received 21/3/16. AHPRA sent 14/03/16, delivered 24/3/16.acknowledged receipt 30/03/16. registration in principle granted. 14/5/16 presented in person(Perth) 17/10/16. AHPRA full registration 18/10/16. ANMAC GRANTED 9/05/17, PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT (Mechanical engineer) SUBMITTED 16/10/17. PARTNER SKILLS ASSESSMENT  - Positive outcome 31/10/17. EOI Updated to 65 points  - 31/10/17.

4 minutes ago, stevej said:

Can you tell me what the process is for 190 visa. Do we use this letter request?

Do you have a 190 visa that is still "in-date"? By that I mean have you missed the must arrive by date but not missed the cannot arrive after date (usually about 5 years from grant date).

If so they issued a statement that they would not require people (during this COVID period) unable to meet the arrival by date so long as they arrived before the end date of the travel facility.

When we flew this wasn't even mentioned, in fact the whole process was an anti-climax. Stuck out passports in the e-gate at Sydney and we were active

• Like 1

On 18/11/2020 at 01:33, Ausvisitor said:

From what I can see here this applies to the "family" visas (parent/partner/child) only.

I presume therefore that the process for those holding 190/189 has not changed 

I think so too