New ‘Travel Facilitation Letter’ Request Form

paulhand

On 17/11/2020 at 23:33, Ausvisitor said:

From what I can see here this applies to the "family" visas (parent/partner/child) only.

I presume therefore that the process for those holding 190/189 has not changed 

Can you tell me what the process is for 190 visa. Do we use this letter request?

4 minutes ago, stevej said:

Can you tell me what the process is for 190 visa. Do we use this letter request?

Do you have a 190 visa that is still "in-date"? By that I mean have you missed the must arrive by date but not missed the cannot arrive after date (usually about 5 years from grant date).

If so they issued a statement that they would not require people (during this COVID period) unable to meet the arrival by date so long as they arrived before the end date of the travel facility.

When we flew this wasn't even mentioned, in fact the whole process was an anti-climax. Stuck out passports in the e-gate at Sydney and we were active

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife has a 100 visa, submitted request for travel facilitation letter last week - should we expect an acknowledgement of request ? Nothing shows up on her immi account .Anyone requested one recently, did it take long to process ? Many thanks

• 1 month later...

HI, I have a travel facilitation letter for my  Partner Visa 100 and am a permanent rsident, but have not yet activated the visa. My original first entry date was 12th April 2022. Travel facilitation letter allows my first entry to be 13th Janurary 2023. I think everything is in order, but I see no mention of this letter on the VEVO site. I am travelling on the 28th August and I want to ensure I ahve all the correct documents in order before flying (Ireland to Brisbane via Dubai). Emirates just told me I didn't need to bring anything to the airport with me, but I will still bring a printed copy of my visa, TF letter and a pdf form the VEVO site. So I guess my question is, has anyone used their TF letter yet? Do the airlines look for it? Was there any issues on arrival in Australia? Thanks all