Nebsy

Pet shipping

Hey just wondering if anyone can give me a little info on pet shipping. Can a cat and dog travel/be quarantined together once in aus if they’re from the same home or is it only dogs allowed to do this? 

@BobPetairUK will be able to give you the latest updates.  I am sorry I didn’t see your post earlier.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Only pets of the same species are allowed to quarantine together. I think I have answered this previously. But I cant remember where!

Petair UK - the only pet travel service in Uk to be run by vets. We offer the most comprehensive services to easily and safely transport your pets from UK to Australia

www.petairuk.com

No problem. Thanks guys. I understand. Are they able to travel over together? Or side by side in the same vicinity?

Yep they can travel on the same ticket in the same hold, though the airlines do tend to put cats and dog separately. They would have to be in different crates for sure.

Petair UK - the only pet travel service in Uk to be run by vets. We offer the most comprehensive services to easily and safely transport your pets from UK to Australia

www.petairuk.com

Thanks for the info! Will be in touch at some point soon! (Hopefully)