HappyHeart

Congratulations Team Biden/Harris

A momentous day for the world with America voting decisively against hate and division.

May there be a smooth transition of power and Trump bow out graciously and with humility.

The first woman VP and a woman of colour. A proud day for progressives the world over. 

What a great day 🙏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Agreed, congratulations.

But I don't envy their position, they've inherited a steaming pile of sh!t.

1 hour ago, HappyHeart said:

Trump bow out graciously and with humility.

And pigs might fly. 😀   He did say he'd leave the US if he lost so some other lucky country might have the pleasure of his company. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Skani said:

And pigs might fly. 😀   He did say he'd leave the US if he lost so some other lucky country might have the pleasure of his company. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

😂  

Another one.

No you shouldn't joke Donald.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HappyHeart said:

A momentous day for the world with America voting decisively against hate and division.

Removing Trump from the White House is one thing – fixing America is quite another.  About 70 million Americans took a good look at the last four years of racism, mendacity and cruelty – and voted for another four. He recorded the highest ever vote by a Republican presidential candidate.

VP Kamala Harris is going to be amazing. Inspiring times

What a speech, what a woman. 

Edited by HappyHeart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow. Amazing scenes in Delaware. 

A historic speech full of strength, integrity, love,  passion and commitment to shared humanity. What a guy!! Love it. 

God bless America. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HappyHeart said:

A historic speech full of strength, integrity, love,  passion and commitment to shared humanity. What a guy!! Love it. 

God bless America. 

And them both. Wonderful speech from both of them and unlike the narcissist, not one spiteful hateful word to say about the opposition. From swearing in day onwards, the hatemonger hopefully won't be protected by his office and he will get his day in court should he spout off as much as he did when protected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

21 minutes ago, Johndoe said:

And them both. Wonderful speech from both of them and unlike the narcissist, not one spiteful hateful word to say about the opposition. From swearing in day onwards, the hatemonger hopefully won't be protected by his office and he will get his day in court should he spout off as much as he did when protected.

Do you think Biden wants a civil war ? 71 Million voted for Trump.

Vengeful acts will tear America apart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

53 minutes ago, Parley said:

Are you proposing immunity from all future prosecution, like Mugabe and Putin were able to negotiate?

8 hours ago, HappyHeart said:

May there be a smooth transition of power and Trump bow out graciously and with humility.

The first woman VP and a woman of colour. A proud day for progressives the world over. 

What a great day 🙏

And no riots ,because of the result ...strange that 

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

58 minutes ago, Parley said:

I don't think anyone wants a civil war, however the election has highlighted just how polarised (there's that word again) the population seems to have been during the campaign.  

17 minutes ago, Peach said:

Are you proposing immunity from all future prosecution, like Mugabe and Putin were able to negotiate?

What crime are you accusing him of ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parley said:

I'm not..  You threatened civil war when Johndoe said: "the hatemonger hopefully won't be protected by his office and he will get his day in court should he spout off as much as he did when protected."

8 minutes ago, Parley said:

There's nothing.

12 minutes ago, Peach said:

I'm not..  You threatened civil war when Johndoe said: "the hatemonger hopefully won't be protected by his office and he will get his day in court should he spout off as much as he did when protected."

Free speech is protected in the US.

14 minutes ago, Parley said:

So that's no for protection from prosecution once he leaves office?

1 minute ago, Peach said:

So that's no for protection from prosecution once he leaves office?

No ex president is above the law. If he murders Melania etc.

When do you think the Trumoaners will eventually accept the democratic results?

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

31 minutes ago, Parley said:

Not if it's slanderous or libelous. I was referring to his personal attacks and unfounded/proven accusations. Hopefully those who he may attack after his protection of office will start civil lawsuits. He's got away with his slanderous accusations for far too long. No matter how many voted for him, the law is the law, civil or criminal, and those voters/losers will just have to suck it up.

• Like 2

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

Remember when "nevertrumpers" were crying and howling at the moon.  Not seen any of this from trump supporters yet.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, unzippy said:

Removing Trump from the White House is one thing – fixing America is quite another.  About 70 million Americans took a good look at the last four years of racism, mendacity and cruelty – and voted for another four. He recorded the highest ever vote by a Republican presidential candidate.

Indeed. Lets hope the next 4 brings some sense of unity. We see similar patterns in other countries close to our hearts. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HappyHeart said:

God bless America. 

"God bless America"......😂.....don't muck about.....your are an English girl living in Australia....."God bless America".....😂

Good speeches I agree....however not a lot different from Obama's 12 years ago.....lots of promises and talk of unity......what did he end up doing.....not a lot as far as I am aware.....I think he peaked with Obamacare but lots of black Americans still died at the hands of the Police.....America still went to war.....in fact his presidency was pretty non descript considering at the start it was being hailed as a game changer....the first African American President....lets see what Joe can do....but do you really care....all that way away in sleepy WA its not going to have much if any impact on your life.....none the less....GOD BLESS AMERICA......

• Haha 1