Stay temporarily in the city while on regional visa. Will it consider breaching visa condition when applying for 887?

Long story short, I’m on 489 which requires 1 year of regional working and 2 years of regional living before applying for 887.  I have completed one year of working in regional. The place that I work decided to shut down last two month and now I’m jobless. 
Now I temporarily stay with my cousin in the city. But I’m going back to regional soon. 
Will the time I spend in the city affect when I apply for 887? I’m still paying rent there. I’m concerned that it has now been 6 weeks. One thing I concern is my everyday spending would show that I am in the city. I planning to go back as soo as I can and finding a new job. Will plan to go back next week though. 

thank you for all inputs. 

So long as you aren't working and your actual base is still in the regional area then you are travelling - the idea of the restrictions is to stop people migrating into the cities when their place was to populate the regions and not to stop people travelling and visiting friends/relatives etc

• Thanks 1