KangaKit

Received 491 visa grant!

Woohoo! Got our visa grant this morning.  I need to thank Westly Russell for his help with a medical matter, you were awesome!!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

Congratulations !!!!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

7 hours ago, KangaKit said:

Woohoo! Got our visa grant this morning.  I need to thank Westly Russell for his help with a medical matter, you were awesome!!

Congratulations, we got ours through on the 27th.  It was much quicker, from submission to grant, than expected (2 months).

What state and occupation?

21 minutes ago, NicMan said:

Congratulations, we got ours through on the 27th.  It was much quicker, from submission to grant, than expected (2 months).

What state and occupation?

Qld, midwife, what about u?

On 29/10/2020 at 12:18, KangaKit said:

Congratulations !

are the entry restriction taken away? I assume the entry for 491 and 489 is still restricted. 

I got my grant end of 2019 and before I could plan my travel, they closed the border.