djianb

Moving from Vic to WA

We’re moving from Melbourne to WA when allowed and I’ve secured a job in the CBD, so has my partner.

were originally from the Uk and want to live close to the beach (15/20 min walk) but also relatively close to the CBD via public transport (max 45 mins)

what suburbs would be best to look at for a 2+ bed house with yard for around 750 a week?

thanks 

If you are happy to rent, I would live in Cottesloe.  Buying is rather more expensive.

PR (100) Planning to move to Perth September 2021

Second that. The western suburbs are your best bet in Perth. Cottesloe, Fremantle etc. Personally Freo for me.

• Like 1

I’ve heard Fremantle isn’t the nicest and is full of drunks/druggies. We’re moving from Melbourne CBD and have our fair share of that here so looking for more family orientated area? (Reviews on homely re freo) 

On 21/10/2020 at 19:29, djianb said:

We’re moving from Melbourne to WA when allowed and I’ve secured a job in the CBD, so has my partner.

were originally from the Uk and want to live close to the beach (15/20 min walk) but also relatively close to the CBD via public transport (max 45 mins)

what suburbs would be best to look at for a 2+ bed house with yard for around 750 a week?

thanks 

We lived in Mullaloo many years ago and really liked it a lot.  We built a house a stroll from the beach.  It's a very nice suburb for families.

https://www.homely.com.au/mullaloo-joondalup-perth-greater-western-australia