Antipodista

Money Transfer - being thick?!

Hi please help as my brain is fried. I am moving a large-ish sum of Australian currency to the UK. Do I want the gbp weaker or stronger?! Which is better? Do I wait for Brexit when gbp is likely to drop or will that get me less money? I can’t wrap my head around it. I’m allegedly quite an intelligent person but have a total brain block on this please help!!

I have removed some comments please remember this is for Moneycorp to provide their professional advice. @Susan from Moneycorp

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hello Antipodista!

Hope this finds you well today ~ and apologies for the delay.... I've finally managed to escape the office this week and have my first holiday in a long long time  🙂

More than happy to have a chat: please call our office line - and the team will transfer you to me - 0414 838 586
The rate as we speak is the GBP/AUD average of the past 2 1/2 Years.
The upside (1.88-2.03) has been very short-lived - the downside (1.70-1.83) much longer.

We know that every major currency will be volatile between now and the end of the year with the magnitude of Political events and comments that are coming from the politicians in the spotlight - that's without Official commentary coming from Central Banks and the constant noise of the international media.

Looking forward to talking and hearing how I can help ~

Sue.

• Thanks 1